Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Zachary Levi (1980 - )
- Tangled (2010; animated) [Flynn Rider / Eugene Fitzherbert]: Stabbed by Mother Gothel (Donna Murphy); he dies after he cuts Rapunzel's (Mandy Moore) hair, causing Donna's death in the process. He is brought back to life by Rapunzel's healing tears.
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) [Fandral the Dashing]: Stabbed (along with Ray Stevenson) when Hela (Cate Blanchett) throws blades at them as she emerges out of the Bifrost.
- Office Uprising (2018) [Adam Nussbaum]: Blown up when he, while wearing a mech suit, steps on a land mine thrown by Desmond (Brenton Thwaites).
- Blood Fest (2018) [Zachary Levi]: Throat slit with garden shears by Adam Ellis as the others look on in horror.
- Deadbeat: The Emancipation Apparition (2015) [Abraham Lincoln]: Shot in the back of the head by John Wilkes Booth while attending a play before the events of the episode. Appears as a ghost.
- Heroes Reborn: Project Reborn (2016) [Luke Collins]: Sacrifices himself by absorbing all of the heat from a solar flare then dissipating it and himself.
- Psych: The Movie [Billy McGoldrick aka The Thin White Duke] Shot to death by villain, Allison Cowley.
Video Game Deaths
- Fallout: New Vegas (2010) [Arcade Israel Gannon]: Like all companion NPCs, this one can be killed in combat throughout the game should the player allow it; also like other companion NPCs, he can be betrayed and donated to Mortimer's (Jude Ciccolella) banquet in the quest "Beyond The Beef," presumably being killed and eaten shortly afterwards. Also, he can die in a number of different ways in the text epilogue depending on the player's choices: if the player advises him to work with the Followers of the Apocalypse and then chooses to side with Caesar's Legion, Gannon is caught by the Legion while trying to help the refugees and slaughtered along with the rest of his group. If the player sells him to Caesar (John Doman) as a slave, and then chooses to side against the Legion, Gannon will be killed along with the rest of the Legion forces at Hoover Dam. If the player sells him to Caesar as a slave, assassinates Caesar, allows The Legate (Mitch Lewis) to take control with the Legion, then sides with the Legion anyway, Gannon will be crucified by The Legate as punishment for insulting him. Finally, if the player sells him to Caesar as a slave, then spares his life and sides with the Legion, Gannon eventually commits suicide by disemboweling himself with his own scalpel. In all other eventualities, he survives the game.
- Ex-Mr. Missy Peregrym