Zach Roerig (1985 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Rings (2017) [Carter]: Killed by Bonnie Morgan's ghost after she appears on airplane from a pilot's monitor; the scene ends with a zoom-in on Zach's face.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Vampire Diaries: The Reckoning (2011) [Matt Donovan]: Drowns himself in order to speak to the spirit of his sister (Kayla Ewell); he is resuscitated by Kat Graham.
- The Vampire Diaries: She's Come Undone (2013) [Matt Donovan]: Neck snapped by Ian Somerhalder, in front of a shocked Nina Dobrev in order to get her to turn her humanity back on; he's brought back to life by the Gilbert Ring, which resurrects him whenever he's killed by a supernatural creature.
- The Vampire Diaries: True Lies (2013) [Matt Donovan]: Neck snapped by Paul Wesley, after Paul realised Hans Obma is watching him through Zach's eyes; he's brought back to life by the Gilbert Ring.
- The Vampire Diaries: Dead Man on Campus (2013) [Matt Donovan/Gregor]: Playing a dual role as "Matt" and the Traveler possessing his body, "Gregor" is stabbed by Nina Dobrev with the Traveler Knife, killing while sparing "Matt", who survives the episode.
- The Vampire Diaries: Resident Evil (2014) [Matt Donovan]: Stabbed in the neck by a possessed Marguerite MacIntyre; he's brought back to life by the Gilbert Ring.
- The Vampire Diaries: Never Let Me Go (2015) [Matt Donovan]: Heart magically stopped by Kat Graham, so that Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder could enter the Salvatore House and rescue Candice King; he is resuscitated by Kat with a spell, 6 minutes later.
- The Vampire Diaries: What Are You? (2017) [Matt Donovan/Ethan Maxwell]: Playing a dual role, "Ethan" starves to death (off-screen) after being locked in a dungeon by Jaz Sinclair, due to being under Nathalie Kelley and Kristen Gutoskie's thrall. "Matt" survives the episode. (Note: Zach's skeleton was found in the episode Hello, Brother, but the manner of his death was only revealed in this one.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.