Zach Grenier (1954 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Maximum Risk (1996) [Ivan Dzasokhov]: Killed in an explosion/burned to death after being trapped in an upturned van following a car crash as Jean-Claude Van Damme and Jean-Hugues Anglade looks on.
- Mother Night (1996) [Josef Goebbels]: Commits suicide (off screen) upon Germany's defeat during World War II. His death isn't shown or mentioned explicitly in the film.
- Twister (1996) [Eddie]: Impaled when an iron spike flung from a tornado is thrown into his car windscreen as Cary Elwes looks in horror.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Gang in Blue (1996 TV) [Joe Beckstrem]: Shot repeatedly by one of the disciples' members (possibly Michael Copeman or Brent Schaefer) when they suprise each other when Zach is setting up Mario Van Peebles; he dies as paramedics try to save him as Stephen Lang and Mario look on.
- The X-Files: Alone (2001) [Dr. Herman Stites]: Shot repeatedly by Robert Patrick while Zach is in his mutant form, he then changes back into human form as he dies.
- Cold Case: Torn (2007) [Ambrose Stone]: Dies of old age/natural causes several years before the episode begins. He's seen only in flashbacks to the year 1919.
- Turks & Caicos (2014 TV) [Dido Parsons]: Beaten over the head with a boat oar by Winona Ryder (off-screen); his body is seen when Bill Nighy sees the police recovering it on the beach.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.