Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Yvonne Strahovski (1982 - ) a.k.a. Yvonne Strzechowski
- The Tomorrow War (2021) [Col. Muri Forester]: Stabbed in the back all the way through to her stomach with a shard thrown by a creature. She is then grabbed by a creature and falls to her death off-screen, in to a mass of creatures, as Chris Pratt futility attempts to save her. Her death is then retroactively prevented after the destruction of the creatures in their own past, before they were ever allowed to spawn.
- Double the Fist: Fear Factory (2004) [Suzie]: Partially eaten by a flying shark in the Fear Factory; the upper half of her body is shown lying on the floor afterwards. (Played for comic effect.)
- Chuck: Chuck Versus The Aisle of Terror (2010) [Sarah Walker]: In a fear induced hallucination, she is seen shot in the back by Linda Hamilton, as imagined in Chuck's (Zachary Levi) fear-toxin induced vision. In reality, she actually survives the episode.
Video Game Deaths
- Mass Effect 2 (2010) [Miranda Lawson]: As with most of the squad members, Yvonne's character can be killed in a number of ways during the suicide mission if certain requirements are not met: she can be killed fighting the Collectors if tasked with holding the line, or crushed by falling rubble following the final boss battle.
- Mass Effect 3 (2012) [Miranda Lawson]: If the player does not provide her with Alliance resources, warn her about Troy Baker, and do not secure her loyalty in the previous game, Miranda will be stabbed in the chest (off-screen) during a confrontation with Troy at Sanctuary, later dying with Mark Meer/Jennifer Hale and Laura Bailey by her side. If the player is unable to talk Alan Dale into giving up his hostage, she will be fatally shot by Alan just before killing him, and dies under similar circumstances to the previous death. In the event that she survives, she can also die in two of the game's endings: (Destroy), in which she and the rest of the characters are wiped out along with the Reapers if not enough war assets have been acquired; (Refusal) in which she is killed along with the all other advanced forms of life in the galaxy by the Reapers.