Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Yuri Lowenthal (1971 - )
- Injustice (2021; animated) [The Flash/Mirror Master/Plastic Man]: "The Flash" is killed with a chainsaw after being lured into a trap by the Joker (Kevin Pollak). "Mirror Master" and "Plastic Man" survive.
- Wolverine and the X-Men: Hindsight Part 3 (2009; animated) [Iceman aka Bobby Drake]: Although alive in the present, he was killed during a war in the future. A grave with his name on it appears, his death was later prevented in Foresight Part 3.
- Hellsing OVA: Episode 7 (2009; anime) [Pip Bernadotte]: Stabbed in the back by Rachel Robinson, he dies after kissing K.T. Gray. (For the Japanese version, see Hiroaki Hirata).
- Criminal Minds: The Stranger (2011) [Jake Ellison]: Stabbed several times by Chad Todhunter in his home.
- Young Justice - Outsiders: Eminent Threat (2019; animated) [Plasmus/Zviad Baazovi]: Plasmus is shot through the heart by Markovian man. Zviad survives the episode.
- Love, Death & Robots: Fish Night (2019) [Young Man]: Eaten by a night light shark, as Kirk Thornton looks on helplessly.
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Collapsing Land (2020; anime) [Miguel Aiman]: Killed inside his GINN mobile suit when Max Mittelman cuts it in half with the Strike's anti-ship blade, causing it to explode with him inside. (For the Japanese version, see Takanori Nishikawa. For the first English version, see Tony Sampson).
Video Game Deaths
- Medal of Honor: Rising Sun (2003) [Ichiro "Harry" Tanaka]: Throat slit with a katana by Mako Iwamatsu.
- Final Fantasy XII (2006) [Reks]: Stabbed in the stomach by Michael E. Rodgers, who was disguised as Keith Ferguson.
- Persona 3 (2006) [The Protagonist/Ryoji Mochizuki]: Playing two roles, "Ryoji" ceases to exist when "the Protagonist" performs the Great Seal in order to stop "Ryoji" who became the Avatar of Nyx. "The Protagonist" dies of natural causes after he performed the Great Seal to stop Nyx; he dies shortly one month later on the school rooftop with Karen Strassman on his side.
- Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra (2006) [Kevin Winnicot]: Disintegrated after having killed Jason Spisak; he dies shortly after talking with Lia Sargent.
- Dissidia: Final Fantasy (2008) [Cecil Harvey]: Ceases to exist, along with the other Warriors of Cosmos, after Keith David kills Veronica Taylor. He is brought back into existence, along with the others, due to the power of the warriors' crystals imbued with Veronica's power.
- Assassin's Creed II (2009) [Vieri de' Pazzi]: Stabbed in the chest/neck with a hidden blade at the end of a fight with Nolan North. He dies after talking to Nolan.
- Saint's Row 2 (2009) [Shojo Akuji]: Buried alive by Daniel Dae Kim after Yuri’s failed assassination attempt on Daniel. His death is confirmed by an in-game newspaper.
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009) [Serbian Soldiers]: Providing the voices of a series of characters, it is possible that they are all killed by Nolan North at various points throughout the game.
- Mass Effect 2 (2010) [Dr. Daniel Abrams/Feron/Sekat]: "Daniel" is shot to death by batarians if Mark Meer/Jennifer Hale aggravates them; "Sekat" is shot to death by an agent of Steven Jay Blum; "Feron" survives the game.
- BioShock 2 (2010) [Crawler Splicer]: Playing a type of enemy found throughout the game, Yuri can be killed at various points by the player character in a variety of ways.
- Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy (2011) [Cecil Harvey]: Defeated in combat by Liam O'Brien. He is brought back to life, along with the other Warriors of Cosmos, when the cycle is restored anew.
- Mass Effect 3 (2012) [Ensign Jason Prangley/Feron]: Although "Feron" doesn't actually appear physically in the game, it is revealed that he was killed by Steven Jay Blum, if the player didn't help Ali Hillis rescue him in Mass Effect 2; "Prangley" is shot to death by Cerberus soldiers while rescuing a fellow student if Courtenay Taylor isn't present; both characters can also die in two of the game's endings; (Destroy) they are killed, alongside the rest of the surviving cast, when Mark Meer/Jennifer Hale destroys the Reapers, if not enough war assets have been acquired; (Refusal) they are harvested, alongside all sentient life in the galaxy, by the Reapers.
- Resident Evil 6 (2012) [Finn Macauley]: After being infected with the C-Virus and mutating into a Chrysalid, he is killed by BSAA support troops after attacking Roger Craig Smith.
- Saints Row IV (2013) [Matt Miller]: In Rebecca McRiedy's computer simulation, a version of Yuri is executed via gunshot wound to the head by an evil clone of the player in order to demoralize Rebecca. The real version of Yuri survives the game.
- Game of Thrones (2014) [Tom, Erik and Finn]: Depand by the player Tom can killed by Owen Thomas, Eric can to Stabbed in the abdomen by Ron Bottitta and Finn can killed by Wights.
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 (2015) [Neil Fisher]: Shot multiple times in the head by Marcella Lentz-Pope.
- Fallout 4 (2015) [Danny Sullivan]: Shot in the stomach by Charlie Warren (off-screen), after Yuri sees him conversing with a Synth, on top of falling down an elevator shaft. If the player chooses not to seek medical aid for Yuri, he will succumb to his injuries and die.
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier - Thicker Than Water (2017) [Paul Lingard]: Dies from either Jeff Schine or Melissa Hutchison giving him a lethal injection at Yuri’s own request. If Jeff refuses the offer, Yuri survives the game.
Web Video Deaths
- Bioshock 2 (2010) [Crawler Splicer]: Mauled to death with a drill by Subject Delta, just as Yuri is about to kill Jodelle Ferland.
Mr. Tara Platt