Yul Brynner (1920 - 1985)
- The King and I (1956) [King Mongkut of Siam]: Dies of unspecified natural causes (presumably starvation due to losing the will to live and eat) as he watches his son (Patrick Adiarte) assume the throne, with Deborah Kerr by Yul's bedside. (Thanks to Katherine and Bryan)
- The Journey (1959) [Major Surov]: Shot in the chest by Anouk Aimee as Yul is sitting in his truck.
- Kings of the Sun (1963) [Chief Black Eagle]: Stabbed with a spear by a warrior during a battle; he dies after the battle is over, with George Chakiris and Shirley Anne Field by his side.
- Invitation to a Gunfighter (1964) [Jules Gaspard d'Estaing]: Shot in the chest by George Segal when Yul draws his gun on Pat Hingle, causing George to mistakenly assume Yul was drawing on him. He dies shortly afterwards while confronting Pat. (Thanks to Brian)
- Triple Cross (1966) [Baron Von Grunen]: Shot in the back by Harry Meyen, after Yul refuses to surrender. (In real life, Baron Stephan von Gröning, after whom Yul Brynner's character in the movie was modelled, survived WW2.)
- The Light at the Edge of the World (1971) [Jonathan Kongre]: Burned to death when Kirk Douglas douses him with the lighthouse's lamp-oil and sets him on fire.
- Westworld (1973) [Gunslinger]: Playing an android, he is destroyed after Richard Benjamin sets him on fire (after first throwing acid on him). (He had also previously "died" in a gunfight with Richard as part of the park's staged entertainment.)
- Death Rage (Blood Reckoning) (Con la rabbia agli occhi) (1976) [Peter Marciani] Shot to death by a mobster while Yul is on a job.
- Ex-Mr. Virginia Gilmore.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.