Yuichi Nakamura (中村悠一）(1980-)
Animated TV Series DeathsEdit
- Shura no Toki (2004) [Okita Souji] Dies from tuberculosis.
- Bleach (2004)
- [Tesra Lindocruz] Is left heavily injured by Kenpachi Zaraki and presumably dies.
- [Muramasa] After being betrayed and wounded by his former master, he goes berserk and morphs into a beastly form. He is saved from his rampage by Ichigo Kurosaki but dies shortly afterwards.
- Black Lagoon (2006) [Voices random background characters, including some who die]
- Gintama (2006) [Kintoki Sakata] Sacrifices himself to power up a large weapon, which burns out his circuits.
- Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori (2006)
- [Criminal] After raping and murdering a young girl, he is cursed by her sister and dragged to hell.
- [Tetsu] Is cut down with a katana while trying to protect Tsuyu (Hone Onna) after their secret escape plan is exposed.
- Claymore (2007) [Voices random background characters, including some who die]
- Engage Planet Kiss Dum (2007) [Shu Nanao]
- Blassreiter (2008) [Bradley Guildford] Slammed against a wall really hard.
- Fairy Tail (2009) [Gray Fullbuster] Is shot several times through the torso and then once more through the head. However, Ultear uses magic to turn back time by a few minutes, and his death is successfully avoided afterwards.
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (2009) [Greed] Boiled alive, and his melted remains are ingested by his "father." He is later revived, possessing the body of Ling Yao, but is eventually dragged out and dies once more.
- Tatakau Shisho - The Book of Bantorra (2009) [Volken] Takes a stone through the chest from a slingshot.
- Guilty Crown (2011) [Gai Tsutsugami] Impaled and dies, but is later revived. He eventually dies a second time.
- Aquarion Evol (2012) [Mikage Towano]
- Natsuyuki Rendezvous (2012) [Ryousuke Hazuki] It is mentioned that he died off screen at the end of the series.
- Kakumeiki Valvrave (2013) [Raizo Yamada] After being sliced in half, he causes his Valvrave to self-destruct.
- Corpse Party: Tortured Souls (2013) [Yoshiki Kishinuma] Is impaled through the torso, and his intestines spill out onto the floor. Then, he is punched through the back of the head with the fist exiting through his mouth.
- Nobunaga the Fool (2014) [Gaius Julius Caesar] Wounded in battle and dies in the arms of Ichihime.
- Osomatsu-san (2015) [Karamatsu Matsuno] Has various deaths throughout the series (with comedic intent).
- 91 Days (2016) [Ronaldo] Killed by his pregnant wife.
- Lostorage Incited WIXOSS (2016) [Kou Satomi] His existence is erased after losing the game, and his body then becomes a vessel for his LRIG.
- Eromanga Sensei (2017) [Kotetsu Izumi] Dies off screen before the main story begins.
- Pop Team Epic (2018) [Popuko] Self destructs due to hiccups (for comedic effect).
- Bakumatsu (2018) [Shinsaku Takasugi] Dies from illness in a vision of the future seen by Kogoro Katsura.
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind (2018) [Bruno Bucciarati] Stops his own heart in order to prevent himself from being detected by Pesci. He is revived a short time later. However, he is killed again later on, getting punched through the back with the fist exiting from his abdomen. He is revived once more, but although his "soul" is called back, his body remains a corpse. Essentially existing as a zombie, his body's condition continues to deteriorate over the course of the series. His soul eventually departs for the final time, ascending to heaven.
- Dororo (2019) [Saburota] Is devoured by a Nue and becomes part of it. Then, he attacks Hyakkimaru and is impaled.
- Listeners (2020) [Tommy Walker] Is devoured by Myuu after she awakens to her true form.
Animated Film DeathsEdit
- The Garden of Sinners: Remaining Sense of Pain (2008) [Kouhei] Participates in the gang raping of a young woman who eventually tracks him down again. She uses psychokinetic powers to twist up his limbs, torturing him before she finally ends his life.
Video Game DeathsEdit
- Tomoyo After: It's a Wonderful Life CS Edition (2007) [Tomoya Okazaki] Possibly died due to complications from surgery for head trauma that he received from an accident. However, the ending is left rather ambiguous, so there's also a chance that he survived.
- Corpse Party: Blood Covered (2008) [Yoshiki Kishinuma] Has various gruesome deaths in some of the game's bad endings. However, he survives in the true ending.
- Final Fantasy XIII (2009) [Cid Raines] Is shot.
- Corpse Party: Book of Shadows (2011) [Yoshiki Kishinuma] Has various gruesome deaths in some of the game's bad endings. However, he survives in the true ending.
- Final Fantasy Type-0 (2011) [Trey] Dies along with his classmates at the end of the game.
- Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash (2012) [Yoshiki Kishinuma] Sliced in half by a wire, but is later revived by Sachiko.
- Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai Portable ga Tsuzuku Wake ga Nai (2012) [Kyousuke Kosaka] Is murdered by Ayase in some of the bad endings.
- Corpse Party: Blood Drive (2014) [Yoshiki Kishinuma] Has various gruesome deaths in some of the game's bad endings. However, he survives in the true ending.
- Blazblue: Central Fiction (2015) [Yuki Terumi] Impaled through the torso by Ragna the Bloodedge.
- Fire Emblem: Fates (2015) [Ryoma] Commits seppuku at the end of the Conquest route.
- Final Fantasy XV (2016) [Ravus Nox Fleuret] Killed by Ardyn and later revives as a daemon. With his last remaining bit of human consciousness, he begs for Noctis to kill him before he completely goes berserk (to which Noctis obliges).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.