Yoshio Harada (1940 - 2011)
- Stray Cat: Beat ' 71 (Nora-neko rokku: Bôsô shudan '71) (1971) [Pirania]: Blows himself up with dynamite after being shot by Eiji Gô in order to kill Eiji as well.
- Lady Snowblood 2: Love Song of Vengeance (Shura-yuki-hime: Urami Renga) (1974) [Shusuke Tokunaga] Stabbed to death in the film's climatic battle on top of already dying for the plague.
- Hunter in the Dark (Yami no karyudo) (1979)) [Yataro Tanigawa] Slashed multiple times when attacked in a burning temple. He dies from his wounds while talking to his wife.
- Zigeunerweisen (1980) [Nakasago]: Dies off-screen due to a drug overdose. His death is later mentioned.
- Double Cross (Triple Cross) (Itsuka giragirasuruhi) (1992) [Noji]: Shot to death by the police.
- The Hunted (1995) [Takeda Sensei]: Stabbed with a sword at the end of a sword fight with John Lone.
- Onibi (The Fire Within) (1997) [Noriyuki Kunihiro]: While still alive at the end of the film, he is told earlier that if he goes to jail again he will get the death sentence. The film ends with him going to jail for a double murder so his fate is rather clear.
- Azumi (2003) [Gessai Obata]: Neck cut open by Jo Odagiri. He dies while talking to Aya Ueto.
- Nightmare Detective (Akumu tantei) (2006) [Keizo Oishi]: Dies in his dream which causes him to die in reality.
- Dororo (2007) [Jukai]: Dies of a heart attack or some other illness after helping build Satoshi Tsumabuki's body.
- Still Walking (Aruitemo aruitemo) (2008) [Kyohei Yokoyama]: Dies off-screen between the passage of time between the main story and epilogue. His family is seen visiting his grave at the very end.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.