Yoshi Kato (1913 - 1988)
- Shinobi No Mono (1962) [Ninja]: Commit suicide by blowing himself up a with an explosive ball rather than be captured.
- Bushido (Bushidô zankoku monogatari) (1963) [Takahiro Hori]: Dies of sickness right after he falls down a flight of stairs.
- The Fight of the Gamblers (Otoko no monsho - fuun futatsu ryu) (1964) [Uncle] Sliced to death by the yakuza off-screen. His body is later shown.
- Theater of Life: Hishakaku (Jinsei Gekijo: Hishakaku) (1963) [Kokin oyabun] Shot to death by rival gangsters.
- Revenge (Adauchi) (1964) [Samurai]: Mortally wounded by Kinnosuke Nakamura.
- Bloody Territories (Kôiki bôryoku: ryuuketsu no shima) (1969) [Kôjirô Oonogi, Oonogi Clan boss]: Stabbed to death by rival gangsters.
- Blind Woman's Curse (Kaidan nobori ryû) (1970) [Jutaro Mitsui]: Stabbed to death by a rival gangster and is later then decapitated.
- Shadow Hunters 2: Echo of Destiny (Kage gari: Hoero taihô) (1972) [Michinari Shibatsuji]: Stabbed to death.
- Lone Wolf and Cub: Baby Cart In the Land of Demons (Kozure Ôkami: Meifumadô) (1973) [Kuroda Naritaka]: Decapitated by Tomisaburô Wakayama.
- The Great Jailbreak (Daidatsugoku) (1975) [Kazami] Freezes to death while on the mountain.
- Sonny Chiba's Dragon Princess (Hissatsu onna kenshi) (1976) [Kakuzen]: Dies of old age with his family by his bedside.
- Village of Eight Gravestones (Yatsuhaka-mura) (1977) [Ushimatsu] Dies after being effected by the curse causing him to throw up blood.
- The Fall of Ako Castle (Akô-jô danzetsu) (1978) [Yahei Horibe]: Commits hara-kiri off-screen. We see him preparing for it and we are told that he committed hara-kiri after the fact.
- Vengeance is Mine (Fukushû suru wa ware ni ari) (1979) [Kawashima Bengoshi]: Murdered off-screen by Ken Ogata. His body is shown inside a closet later.
- Hunter in the Dark (Yami no karyudo) (1979) [Zenzaemon]: Stabbed to death by his son (Yoshio Harada) who thought he was someone else.
- Ex-Mr. Isuzu Yamada
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.