Xander Berkeley (1955 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Omega Syndrome (1987) [Criminal] Shot in the chest.
- Straight to Hell (1987) [Preacher McMahon]: Shot to death by Dick Rude and Joe Strummer outside the town.
- Walker (1987) [Byron Cole]: Hit on the head with a rock by a villager when Xander tries to steal a horse during the revolution. (It was difficult to tell who was who in all the chaos, but I think it was Xander in this scene.)
- Deadly Dreams (1988) [Jack Torme]: Throat slit by Juliette Cummins, who reveals herself to be the masked killer.
- L.A. Takedown (L.A. Crimewave; Made in L.A.) (1989) [Waingrow]: Knocked out of a window from building by Scott Plank.
- The Assassin (1990) [John Patrick Earl]: Killed by an assassin.
- The Last of the Finest (1990) [Fast Eddie]: Stabbed by Henry Stolow while Xander was taking a shower.
- The Rookie (1990) [Blackwell]: Killed when Clint Eastwood and Charlie Sheen fire at Xander, causing him to swerve and crash his plane following a collision with a jumbo jet while trying to kill both Clint and Sheen.
- Short Time (1990) [Carl Stark]: Falls to his death from a window-washing platform at the end of a fight with Dabney Coleman.
- Not of This World (1991) [Bruce MacNamara]: Electrocuted by the alien when he gets into bed, not knowing the entity is already under the covers.
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) [Todd Voight]: Impaled in the mouth by Robert Patrick (who shape-shifted into Jenette Goldstein) in his kitchen, when Jenette transforms her arm into a spike.
- Candyman (1992) [Trevor Lyle]: Slashed to death with a hook by Virginia Madsen in his bathroom, after he inadvertently summons up her ghost by saying her name five times in front of the mirror.
- The Gun in Betty Lou's Handbag (1992) [Mr. Marchat]: Stabbed in the head by William Forsythe.
- Dead to Rights (Donato and Daughter; Under Threat) (1993) [Russ Loring]: Shot to death by Charles Bronson, after Dana Delany breaks away from Xander while Xander is holding her hostage.
- Caroline at Midnight (1994) [Joey Szabo]: Killed by one of Tim Daly’s corrupt cops.
- Poison Ivy II: Lily (1995) [Donald Falk]: Falls out of a window during a struggle with Alyssa Milano.
- Persons Unknown (1996) [Tosh]: Killed by J.T. Walsh or one of his henchmen off-screen. The body is never seen though if I remember correctly.
- Within the Rock (1996) [Ryan]: Mauled to death by the alien during a struggle with his fellow crew members, after previously being thought dead.
- Air Force One (1997) [Secret Service Agent Gibbs]: Killed when Air Force One crashes into the ocean after Harrison Ford leaves him behind during a struggle and after Xander kills J. Scott Shonka and William H. Macy.
- The Killing Jar (1997) [Danny 'Figaretto' Evans]: Shot to death with his own shotgun by Tamlyn Tomita after she gets suspicious of Xander's unusual behavior and when he unexpectedly shoots Brett Cullen in the chest as Cullen tries to warn Tomita.
- Universal Soldier: The Return (1999) [Dr. Dylan Cotner]: Killed though electrocution from a power surge caused by Michael Jai White. The resulting last bashes Xander's face through a control panel.
- Shanghai Noon (2000) [Nathan Van Cleef]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Owen Wilson in a church.
- Drop Dead Sexy (2005) [Harkness]: Shot in the chest by Joseph D. Reitman, after Xander shoots Pruitt Taylor Vince.
- Year One (2009) [King]: Stabbed to death off-camera by Vinnie Jones and the other guards after they commit a mutiny against Xander. Vinnie was last seen drawing his sword.
- Transcendence (2014) [Dr. Thomas Casey]: Garroted/throat crushed with a chain by one of Kate Mara's R.I.F.T assassins.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- V: Breakout (1985) [Isaac Henley]: Eaten by a sandshark as he walks across a sandpit in the Visitors' concentration camp.
- The Twilight Zone: Take My Life...Please! (1986) [Dave]: Killed in a car crash, along with Tim Thomerson, while Xander is holding Tim at gunpoint in the car. The scene cuts away before impact, before the story resumes with Tim in the afterlife.
- Miami Vice: Like a Hurricane (1987) [Tommy Lowe]: Killed in a car bomb Explosion due to a hidden bomb disguised as a tape it will activate when connecting to the car radio, the tape was send to him by Bob Gerchen and Tony Hendra for refusing to go to jail to silence him.
- Dillinger (1991 TV) [Copeland]: Gunned down in the streets by other mobsters after being released from prison (I don't recall why but I seem to remember it being because he snitched on Mark Harmon and Co.)
- Netforce (1999 TV) [Bo Tyler]: Shot to death by Scott Bakula after a seemingly dead Xander opens fire on Scott after being caught in an explosion.
- 24: Day 2: 10:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m. (2003) [George Mason]: Killed in an plane explosion (combined with dying of radiation posioning) when he deliberately crashes the plane carrying the terrorists' nuclear bomb into a "safe" unpopulated area of the desert (with his body being vaporized in the resulting atomic blast). The flash of the detonation Is seen after Kiefer Sutherland parachutes to safety with the explosion later seen as C.T.U members watch live satellite feed.
- Medium: A Person of Interest (2009) [Mitchell Slocombe]: Dies during the passage of time between scenes. Xander only appears in flashbacks during Patricia Arquette’s dreams).
- Nikita: Homecoming (2012) [Percy]: Falls to his death after Maggie Q drops down a shaft at the end of a fight/struggle.
- Salem: All Fall Down (2014) [Magistrate Hale] Impaled in the head by a piece of wood thrown by Tamzin Merchant's magical powers.
- Zoo: Eats, Shoots, and Leaves (2015) [Ronnie "Dogswtick" Brannigan]: Shot in the head by Jeff Brockton's hitman while he was taking Nora Arnezeder in the car.
- Supergirl: Man of Steel (2018) [Peter Lockwood]: Dies from injuries after a steel beam falls on top of him; He dies while speaking to Sam Witwer.
- The Walking Dead: A New Beginning (2018) [Gregory]: Hanged by Norman Reedus on Lauren Cohan's orders, as members of the Hilltop community look on.
Noteworthy Connections[edit | edit source]
- Mr. Sarah Clarke.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.