Woody Allen (1935 - )
- Casino Royale (1967) [Jimmy Bond a.k.a. Dr. Noah]: Killed in an explosion (along with everyone else in the casino) after Daliah Lavi tricks him into swallowing his own explosive pill. He appears as an angel on a cloud (along with all the other "angels") afterwards before being sent down to Hell by Peter Sellers. (Played for comic effect, as are all of the following.)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex* *But Were Afraid to Ask (1972) [The Fool/Fabrizio/Victor Shakapopulis/Sperm #1]: Playing multiple roles in different segments of the film, "The Fool" is executed by beheading; we see the axe come down, followed by a shot of the head from his jester's marotte falling into the basket. (The other characters survive their stories.)
- Love and Death (1975) [Boris Grushenko]: Executed by a firing squad (off-camera); the scene ends with the soldiers firing while Woody is waiting for a reprieve. He appears as a ghost afterwards, talking to Diane Keaton before leaving with the Grim Reaper.
- Stardust Memories (1980) [Sandy Bates]: Shot to death by a crazed fan as part of a hallucination (Woody survives the film in reality).
- Zelig (1983) [Leonard Zelig]: Dies of natural causes; his death is mentioned in the narration.
- Scoop (2006) [Sid Waterman]: Killed in a car crash. The scene cuts away just before impact; he later appears as a spirit in the afterlife.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.