Winona Ryder (1971 - )
- Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992) [Mina Murray/Elisabeta] Playing a dual role, "Elisabeta" commits suicide by jumping out of a castle window into the river below. Her body is shown afterwards when Gary Oldman arrives at the chapel where her body has been taken. ("Mina" survives the movie.)
- The Age of Innocence (1993) [May Welland]: Dies (off-screen) of unspecified natural causes, during the passage of time between scenes; her death is mentioned in Joanne Woodward's voice-over narration. (Thanks to Scott)
- The Crucible (1996) [Abigail Williams]: Dies (off-screen) some years after the original story of unspecified natural causes.
- Autumn in New York (2000) [Charlotte Field]: Dies of heart failure. (Thanks to Gary)
- Star Trek (2009) [Amanda Grayson]: Falls to her death when the cliff collapses from underneath her, before she can be beamed off of the planet Vulcan. (Thanks to Ragamount, Ando, Dick Hertz, and Tommy)
Television Deaths Edit
- Drunk History: Boston (2013) [Mary Dyer]: Executed by hanging. The scene was narrated by an intoxicated Jen Kirkman. (Played for comedic effect.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.