William Watson (1938 - 1997)
- Lawman (1971) [Choctaw Lee]: Shot down in a gunfight by Burt Lancaster, who puts another bullet into him as he walks towards Lee J. Cobb and his gang. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Hunting Party (1971) [Jim Loring]: Shot to death (in the face) by Oliver Reed after William betrays Oliver
- Chato's Land (1972) [Harvey Lansing]: Shot by Charles Bronson who scalps him off-screen.
- Gunsmoke: Saturday Night (1967) [Carl Craddock]: Shot dead by James Arness after Victor French has broken him out of jail. (Thanks to Brian)
- The High Chaparral: The Kinsman (1968) [Mace]: He and Rayford Barnes hold up a payroll wagon but are distracted by Cameron Mitchell riding up, which gives Jack Lord the chance to shoot them both before anything happens to indicate he is in on the robbery. (Thanks to Brian)
- Dallas: Jock's Trial, Part 2 (1980) [Hutch McKinney]: Shot to death with his own gun by Keenan Wynn during a struggle, thirty years before the story begins. Shown in a flashback when Keenan confesses to the murder on his deathbed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.