William Talman (1915 - 1968)
- Red, Hot and Blue (1949) [Bunny Harris]: Shot in the back by a rival gangster.
- The Woman on Pier 13 (I Married a Communist) (1949) [Bailey]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Robert Ryan in a warehouse.
- Armored Car Robbery (1950) [Dave Purvis a.k.a. Martin Bell]: Run over/crushed to death when a plane lands on him while he's running across the runway.
- The Kid from Texas (Texas Kid, Outlaw) (1950) [Minninger]: Shot to death by Audie Murphy.
- The Racket (1951) [Officer Bob Johnson]: Shot by Robert Ryan; he dies in the hospital shortly afterwards.
- One Minute to Zero (1952) [Colonel Joe Parker]: Falls to his death when his parachute catches fire due to falling debris after he bails out of his plane.
- City That Never Sleeps (1953) [Hayes Stewart]: Electrocuted when he falls against the third rail during a fight with Gig Young.
- Big House, USA (1955) [William 'Machine Gun' Mason]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with FBI agents.
- Crashout (Reverend Remington) (1955) [Luther Remsen a.k.a. Swanee Rawlins]: Shot to death by William Bendix.
- The Man Is Armed (1956) [Hackett]: Shot to death by Dane Clark.
- The Persuader (1957) [Matt Bonham/Mark Bonham]: Playing a dual role as twin brothers, "Mark" is shot to death in a shoot-out with John Milford and Frank Richards. ("Matt" survives the movie.)
- The Invaders: Quantity Unknown (1967) [Colonel Griffith]: Shot to death by Roy Thinnes; as an alien, his body disintegrates after death. (Thanks to Terry)
- Ex-Mr. Lynne Carter
- Ex-Mr. Barbara Read
- Mr. Margaret Flanagan
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.