William Smith (1933 - )
Not to be confused with Will Smith
- The Deadly Trackers (1973) [Schoolboy]: Shot to death by Richard Harris beside a tree. (Thanks to Mike)
- The Ultimate Warrior (The Barony; The Last Warrior) (1975) [Carrot]: Falls to his death down a shaft, when hanging from a chain tangled around Yul Brynner's wrist and Yul (unable to free himself otherwise) chops off his own hand. (Thanks to Brian)
- Twilight's Last Gleaming (1977) [Hoxey]: Shot repeatedly by Burt Lancaster after William machine-guns a guard who's about to pick up a phone. (with Burt claiming that William is too violent for the operation).
- Blackjack (1978) [Andy Mayfield]: Deliberately hit with a car by Angela May in a parking garage.
- Conan the Barbarian (1982) [Conan's Father]: Killed in a battle with James Earl Jones' men. He first has an axe slammed into his back and is then eaten by dogs.
- Red Dawn (1984) [Colonel Strelnikov]: Shot in the chest by Patrick Swayze at the military base. (Thanks to Robert, Derek and John)
- Eye of the Tiger (1986) [Blade]: He accidentally ingest a big amount of cocaine, thrown at his face by Gary Busey, during a fistfight.
- Moon in Scorpio (1987) [Burt]: Stabbed in the back with a fishing spear/hook by April Wayne on the deck of the boat. (This movie was so heavily re-edited, I'm not certain whether April was the killer, but that's the impression I got.)
- Bulletproof (1988) [Russian Major]: Shot in the head by Gary Busey.
- Maniac Cop (1988) [Captain Ripley]: Stabbed to death (along with Richard Roundtree) by Robert Z`Dar outside Richard's office; seen through the windows of the doors.
- Memorial Valley Massacre (Valley of Death) (1988) [General Mintz]: Killed in an explosion, along with Linda Honeyman, when he lights a cigarette and ingites the gas fumes after John Caso had tampered with their RV's fuel tank. (Thanks to Eric)
- Uncle Sam (1996) [Major]: Shot twice in the torso by David 'Shark' Fralick.
- Wagon Train: The Bob Stuart Story (1964) [Thomas]: Shot to death along with Andrew Prine by Robert Fuller as they were waiting to ambush Robert Ryan .
- Planet of the Apes: The Gladiators (1974) [Tolar]: Shot to death by an ape guard as William helps his son (Marc Singer) and the others to escape. (Thanks to John)
- Airwolf: The Girl Who Fell From The Sky (1986) [Steele]: Killed in an explosion along with Tom Simcox when their helicopter gunship is shot down by Jan-Michael Vincent and Ernest Borgnine in their advanced attack helicopter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.