William Schallert (1922 - 2016)
- Gunslinger (The Yellow Rose of Texas) (1956) [Marshal Scott Hood]: Shot in the back by Steve Mitchell who fires through the window of his office, as Beverly Garland looks on in shock.
- Colossus: The Forbin Project (The Day the World Changed Hands) (1970) [CIA Director Grauber]: Killed along with everyone else on the air base when Colossus (the super computer) detonates a nuclear warhead there as well as one in Russia when it detects that the humans were trying to shut it down.
- Twilight Zone: The Movie (1983) [Father]: Possibly wiped out of existence when Jeremy Licht causes the house and everything in it (apart from himself and Kathleen Quinlan) to disappear; it's never actually confirmed what happened to everyone else.
- Rawhide: Incident with an Executioner (1959) [Salesman]: Killed off-screen by renegade Indians when he leaves the cattlemen to get away from Dan Duryea. We see the cattlemen and others looking down at him from horseback but his body is not shown.
- Black Saddle: Blood Money (1959) [Chet Mallet]: Shot by reporter Forrest Compton when William draws on him in the mistaken belief that Forrest had come to kill him. (Thanks to Brian)
- Rawhide: Incident of the Running Iron (1961) [Lt. Hill]: Shot to death in a shoot-out by Eric Fleming when Eric discovers the rustlers (which William was part of) at the tanners place of business.
- Rawhide: Incident of White Eyes (1963) [Lieutenant Carter]: In an attempt to reach Eric Fleming's drovers to help get the people out of a stage coach way station that had been surrounded by Apache warriors William gets mortally wounded. He makes it back to the station before he dies.
- Gunsmoke: Albert (1970) [Jake Spence]: Shot in the back by James Arness as he is about to shoot Milton Selzer. (Thanks to Brian)
- Husband of Leah Waggner.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.