William Prince (1913 - 1996)
- Dead Reckoning (1947) [Sgt. Johnny Drake]: Burned to death (off-screen) by Morris Carnovsky; we learn of his death afterwards when Humphrey Bogart is informed of the discovery of William's body.
- Cyrano de Bergerac (1950) [Christian de Neuvillette]: Fatally wounded in a battle; he dies in Jose Ferrer's arms shortly afterwards.
- Network (1976) [Edward George Ruddy]: Dies (off-screen) of a heart attack; we learn of his death afterwards when Peter Finch reports it on his newscast.
- The Gauntlet (1977) [E.A. Blakelock]: Shot to death by Sondra Locke after William shoots Michael Cavanaugh and Clint Eastwood (killing Michael and wounding Clint). (Thanks to Robert)
- Hart To Hart: Murder Between Friends (1979) [Norman Bensinger]: Shot off-camera by his wife Bonnie Bartlett. Three people hear the shot in adjoining rooms but there is no sign of Bonnie. (Thanks to Brian)
- Monsters: Mannikins of Horror (1989) [Dr. Collin]: Face spontaneously crushed (off-screen) after Glynis Barber crushes the face of his clay figure.
Notable Connections Edit
- Mr. Augusta Dabney
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.