Cobra Kai Season 4 - The Loop
Do you like this video?
William Morgan Sheppard (1932 - 2019)
a.k.a W. Morgan Sheppard, Morgan Sheppard
- Hawk the Slayer (1980) [Ranulf]: Killed by Jack Palance.
- The Keep (1983) [Alexandru]: In a supposedly deleted scene, he was to be axed in the back by David Cardy and John Eastham when Michael Carter's evil infects the villagers. A photograph exists with an axe in Sheppard's back.
- Elvira: Mistress of the Dark (1988) [Vincent Talbot]: Destroyed by his own magic after Elvira (Cassandra Peterson) deflects it back at him using her ring; his body disappeared, except for his dismembered hand.
- Sometimes They Come Back...Again (1996) [Father Archer Roberts]:
- Gunsmoke: Return To Dodge (1987;TV movie) [Digger McCloud]: Shot in the chest by Earl Holliman and dies a little later. (Thanks to Brian)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: The Schizoid Man (1989) [Dr. Ira Graves]: His body dies (off-screen) of a terminal illness, after he transfers his mind into Brent Spiner.
- Babylon 5: Soul Hunter (1994) [Soul Hunter]: Killed when Michael O'Hare turns his own soul-removing device on him (William was wearing alien makeup for this role).
- Babylon 5: The Long, Twilight Struggle (1994) [Warleader G'Sten]: Killed in an explosion when Shadow vessel collapse the jump point, destroying his retreating ship (again, William was wearing alien makeup for this role).
- Gargoyles: Avalon, Part One (1995; animated) [Kenneth II]: Stabbed by Constantine (voiced by Ian Buchanan) as Finella (voiced by Sheena Easton) watched in horror. This death was seen in a flashback sequence.
Video Game Deaths
- Zork: Nemesis (Zork Nemesis: The Forbidden Lands) (1996) [Bishop Francois Malveaux]: Impaled on a spike during a struggle with Paul Anthony Stewart, after William, Stephen Macht, Lauren Koslow and Allan Kolman sacrifice Merle Kennedy, some time before the story begins. He is brought back to life, along with Stephen, Lauren and William, through the player's actions, and is killed again when the player uses the quintessence on the sacrificial altar before William and the others can complete the ritual.
- Father of Mark Sheppard