William Katt (1951 - )
- Carrie (1976) [Tommy Ross]: Dies when Nancy Allen's bucket falls on his head. His body was last seen being carried away by Doug Cox and Harry Gold (See also Ansel Elgort in the 2013 remake).
- House IV (1992) [Roger Cobb]: Killed in a car accident.
- AVH: Alien vs Hunter (2007) [Lee]: Burned to death by the aliens' fireball.
- Police Woman: Warning: All Wives (1974) [Martin Wadsworth]: Shot by Charles Dierkop after Angie Dickinson frees herself from his hold.
- Burke's Law: Who Killed the Fashion King? (1995) [Brian Cobham]: Bludgeoned to death (off-screen) by Josie Bissett. His body is shown when the police investigate when his house exploded (which Josie caused, trying to cover up the cause of death.)
- Mystery Woman: Game Time (2005) [Donald Fiske]: Poisoned (off-screen). His body is shown when Kellie Martin discovers him with Jamie Elman beside him.
- Heroes: Chapter Two The Butterfly Effect (2008) [Jim McCan]: Shatters after Ali Larter uses her powers to freeze him.
- Supergirl: Crisis on Earth-X, Part 1 (2017) [Minister]: Disintegrates after Melissa Benoist shoots him with her heat vision while he is ordaining the wedding of Grant Gustin and Candice Patton.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.