William Katt (1951 - )
- Carrie (1976) [Tommy Ross]: Dies in a fire caused by Sissy Spacek's powers, on top of being knocked unconscious when Nancy Allen's bucket falls on his head. (See also Ansel Elgort in the 2013 remake).
- House IV (1992) [Roger Cobb]: Killed in a car accident.
- AVH: Alien vs Hunter (2007) [Lee]: Burned to death by the aliens' fireball.
- Police Woman: Warning: All Wives (1974) [Martin Wadsworth]: Shot by Charles Dierkop after Angie Dickinson frees herself from his hold.
- Burke's Law: Who Killed the Fashion King? (1995) [Brian Cobham]: Bludgeoned to death (off-screen) by Josie Bissett. His body is shown when the police investigate when his house exploded (which Josie caused, trying to cover up the cause of death.)
- Mystery Woman: Game Time (2005) [Donald Fiske]: Poisoned (off-screen). His body is shown when Kellie Martin discovers him with Jamie Elman beside him.
- Heroes: Chapter Two The Butterfly Effect (2008) [Jim McCan]: Shatters after Ali Larter uses her powers to freeze him.
- Supergirl: Crisis on Earth-X, Part 1 (2017) [Minister]: Disintegrates after Melissa Benoist shoots him with her heat vision while he is ordaining the wedding of Grant Gustin and Candice Patton.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.