William Hope (1955 - )
a.k.a. Bill Hope
- Aliens (1986) [Lt. Gorman]: Killed in an explosion, along with Jenette Goldstein, when they detonate one of their own grenades after being trapped by the aliens.
- Hellbound: Hellraiser II (1988) [Kyle MacRae]: Blood drained by the undead Clare Higgins when she kisses him.
- Sherlock Holmes (2009) [Ambassador Standish]: Falls to his death when he runs out of the window in panic, after being set on fire when his gunshot ingnites the chemicals with which Mark Strong had doused William's clothes.
Video Game Deaths
- Aliens vs. Predator (2010) [Dr. H.G. Groves] Possibility impregnated by Specimen 6.
- Alien: Isolation (2014) [Marshal Waits]: Strangled to death (offscreen) by one of the Working Joe androids when they invade the Marshal's Bureau; his death can be heard over Andrea Deck 's radio headset as she hurries to reach the Bureau.
- Terminator: Resistance (2019) [Dr. Edwin Mack]: Shot in the head by Christopher Ragland on Kosha Engler’s order if the player decides to carry out Kosha’s mission. William survives if the player refuses to carry out Kosha’s mission.
- Resident Evil 3 (2020) [Nathaniel Bard / Mikhail Victor]: Playing a dual role, "Nathaniel Bard" is shot to death by Neil Newbon (off-screen); his body is shown when Jeff Schine discovers him. "Mikhail Victor" blows himself up with an explosive in an attempt to kill David Cockman. (See also Benedict Campbell as "Mikhail Victor" in the 1999 version.)
- Brother of Barclay Hope
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.