William Franklyn (1925 - 2006)
- Above Us The Waves (1955) [No I X2]: John Gregson, Commander of the X2 Midget Submarine, to avoid compromising the mission of the 3 submarines to damage The Tirpitz, decides not to escape from it with his crew after it has inadvertently been rammed by a German ship and sent to the bottom of the fjord to lie on top of the 4 tons of explosive they have primed and timed. When he and his crew, William, Anthony Newley and Lyndon Brook eventually try to escape they are too late and get blown up. (Thanks to Brian)
- Quatermass 2 (Enemy from Space) (1957) [Dr. Brand]: Shot to death by the alien-controlled guards as William launches a rocket in an attempt to destroy the aliens' factory.
- The Satanic Rites of Dracula (1973) [Torrence]: Shot to death by the cult's snipers as William, Michael Coles, Joanna Lumley, and Richard Vernon are attempting to infiltrate the cult's mansion.
- Son of Leo Franklyn.
- Ex-husband of Margo Johns.
- Husband of Susanna Carroll.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.