William Conrad (1920 - 1994)
- The Killers (A Man Alone) (1946) [Max, a Killer]: Shot in the back by Sam Levene when William and Charles McGraw try to shoot Edmond O'Brien in a restaurant.
- One Way Street (1950) [Ollie]: Shot in the chest by James Mason when he kept a hidden gun in the bag of money.
- The Conqueror (1956) [Kasar]: Stabbed in the back by Mongol warrior Charles Horvath as he tries to climb through a window when trying to escape with Pedro Armendáriz.
- Johnny Concho (1956) [Tallman]: Shot repeatedly by Wallace Ford, after William shoots Frank Sinatra in the shoulder. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Police Squad!: Testimony of Evil (Dead Men Don't Laugh) (1982) [Special Guest Star]: Stabbed in the chest (off-screen) and thrown out of a car, during the opening credits scene that is completely unrelated to the rest of the episode. (Played for comic effect.) (Thanks to Tommy)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.