William B. Davis (1938 - )
- Beyond Suspicion (1994) [Capt. Dick Roth]: Shot to death by Jack Scalia as William is trying to kill both Scalia and Stephanie Kramer.
- Passengers (2008) [Eric's grandfather]: Dies sometime before the film begins, he appears as an angel to his grandson (Patrick Wilson) helping him to cross over into the afterlife. (I haven't seen all of this but it's established most of the cast turn out to be ghosts or angels.)
- The Shortcut (2009) [Benjamin]: Shot in the chest by his brother (Raymond J. Barry); he dies while speaking with Raymond.
- The Package (2013) [Dr. Willhelm]: Dies after Steve Austin throws a medical gas tank at one of Dolph Lundgren's henchmen in the head and causing their machine gun to shoot Davis instead on accident.
- The Murdoch Mysteries: Except the Dying (2004) [Alderman Godfrey Shepcote]: Commits suicide by injecting himself with an overdose of opium. His body is shown afterwards when Peter Outerbridge arrives at the scene, and his death is shown in a flashback when Mary Wall recounts how she witnessed Richard Zeppieri berating the dying William for taking the easy way out.
- Stargate SG-1: The Fourth Horseman Part 2 (2006) [Damaris]: Shot by Ben Browder.
- Judicial Indiscretion (2007 TV movie) [Senator Garland Wolf]: Shot in the mouth by Michael Shanks in William's car.