Whit Bissell (1909 - 1996)
- Brute Force (1947) [Tom Lister]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by hanging himself in his cell; we only see his shadow on the wall when a guard comes to check him.
- Lost Continent (1951) [Stanley Briggs]: Falls to his death while climbing the mountain, while John Hoyt unsuccessfully tries to save him.
- I Was a Teenage Frankenstein (Teenage Frankenstein) (1957) [Dr. Frankenstein]: Either killed by Gary Conway, or dies when Gary throws him into the alligator pit (it's unclear if he's just unconscious or already dead before he's thrown in).
- I Was a Teenage Werewolf (1957) [Dr. Alfred Brandon]: Mauled/slashed to death by Michael Landon in his werewolf form in Whit's office.
- No Name on the Bullet (1959) [Thad Pierce]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the bank office, mistakenly believing Audie Murphy was going to kill him. (Thanks to Brian)
- Psychic Killer (The Kirlian Effect; The Kirlian Force) (1975) [Dr. Taylor]: Neck snapped by Jim Hutton's telekinetic powers. (Thanks to Kyle)
- The Lone Ranger: False Accusations (1955) [John Delroy]: Dies (off-screen) after getting shot by Robert Bray. We learn of his death when a deputy reveals the news.
- The Lone Ranger: Framed for Murder (1955) [Roger Gillman]: Shot in the stomach by David Bruce. Dies shortly after talking to James Best.
- The Invaders: Dark Outpost (1967) [Col. Harris]: Machine-gunned, along with his officers, by Andrew Prine, as an alien, he disintegrates.
Noteworthy connections Edit
- Mrs. Jennifer Raine (widowed)
- stepfather of Brian Forster
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.