Wendy Crewson (1956 - )
- Question of Privilege (1998) [Gail Sterling]: Commits suicide by shooting herself in the head, as the police close in on the house before Wendy can kill Jessica Steen.
- Mercy (2000) [Bernadine Mello]: Tortured and mutilated (off-screen) by Karen Young in Wendy's bedroom; her body is shown afterwards when Ellen Barkin and the other police investigate the scene. (Nudity alert: Full frontal)
- Revenge: Union (2013) [Helen Crowley]: Shot in the center of her chest by Madeleine Stowe.
- Ascension (2014 mini-series) [Katherine Warren]: Shoved off a ledge by Gil Bellows, in an attempt to regain control of his secret government facility, causing Wendy to fall to her death.
- Defiance: When the Twilight Dims the Sky Above (2016) [Silora Voske]: Shot in the chest by a delusional Grant Bowler.
- Slasher: Like as Fire Eateth Up and Burneth Wood (2016) [Brenda Merritt]: Drowns after Steve Byers throws a cinderblock that is tied to her feet into a lake, causing her to go in with it.
- Ex-Mrs. Michael Murphy