The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Warren Beatty (1937 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Bonnie and Clyde (1967) [Clyde Barrow]: Machine-gunned, along with Faye Dunaway, by police in an ambush in the road. (Thanks to William and Oliver)
- McCabe & Mrs. Miller (1971) [John McCabe]: Freezes to death in a snowdrift after being wounded in a gunfight with Hugh Millais . (Thanks to Mac)
- The Parallax View (1974) [Joseph Frady]: Shot to death with a shotgun by Bill McKinney. (Thanks to Mac, Ian, Janet, and William)
- Heaven Can Wait (1978) [Joe Pendleton]: Hit by a truck while riding his bycicle after Buck Henry mistakely collect his soul before he was about to die; he is then returned to earth in the body of a millionare (also played by Beatty) though he still appears to the viewer as himself. He is killed again when he is shot to death by Charles Grodin though he is returned to earth again in another body of a football player (also played by Beatty).
- Reds (1981) [John Reed]: Dies of kidney failure (combined with tuberculosis), with Diane Keaton by his side. (Thanks to Mac)
- Bugsy (1991) [Benjamin 'Bugsy' Siegel]: Shot to death by hitmen while Warren is standing in front of a movie projection screen in his home. (Thanks to Mac, William, and Andy)
- Bulworth (1998) [Senator Jay Billington Bulworth]: Shot in the stomach with a sniper rifle by Paul Sorvino while Warren is standing in the street with Amiri Baraka. (It's open to interpretation whether he dies or not, although it is strongly implied that he does.) (Thanks to Mac, Steel, and Matt)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
Connections[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.