Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Ward Bond (1903 - 1960)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Noah's Ark (1928) [Flood Extra]: Drowned in the great flood.
- The Oklahoma Kid (1939) [Wes Handley]: Killed in a saloon by James Cagney.
- A Man Betrayed (1941) [Floyd]: Shot by Harold Huber while being confronted in the Inferno Nightclub by John Wayne.
- The Falcon Takes Over (an adaptation of Raymond Chandler's Farewell, My Lovely) (1942) [Moose Malloy]: Shot twice in the chest by Helen Gilbert when she is revealed to be the missing Velma Reeves. (Thanks to Brian)
- Canyon Passage (1946) [Honey Bragg]: Hiding out in Indian territory, he is discovered by them when they attack and scatter the posse pursuing Brian Donlevy, and gets clubbed to death. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Fugitive (1947) [El Gringo]: Shot in the darkened cornfield by the police; he dies later after talking to Henry Fonda. (Thanks to Brian)
- Fort Apache (1948) [Sgt. Maj. Michael O'Rourke]: One of Henry Fonda's men in the remaining platoon overrun by the Apaches in the mouth of the canyon. Shown from a distance. (Thanks to Brian)
- Tap Roots (1948) [Hoab Dabney]: Dies of blood loss while being operated on his wound (of being shot by a Confederate soldier)
- Dakota Incident (1956) [Sen. Blakely]: Gets an arrow in his guts from one of Charles Horvath's Cheyenne's when he appeals to them to let the stranded stagecoach passengers go free. (Thanks to Brian)
- Rio Bravo (1959) [Pat Wheeler]: Shot to death from a window by one of John Russell's men as he walks down the darkened street. (Note: Ward did not participate in his “death” scene, a double/stand-in was used). (Thanks to Brian)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.