Ward Bond (1903 - 1960)
- Noah's Ark (1928) [Uncredited Flood Extra]: Drowned in the great flood.
- The Oklahoma Kid (1939) [Wes Handley]: Killed in a saloon by James Cagney.
- The Falcon Takes Over (an adaptation of Raymond Chandler's Farewell, My Lovely) (1942) [Moose Malloy]: Shot twice in the chest by Helen Gilbert when she is revealed to be the missing Velma Reeves. (Thanks to Brian)
- A Man Betrayed (1941) Shot and killed by Harold Huber while being confronted in the Inferno Nightclub by John Wayne
- Canyon Passage (1946) [Honey Bragg]: Hiding out in Indian territory, he is discovered by them when they attack and scatter the posse pursuing Brian Donlevy, and gets clubbed to death. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Fugitive (1947) [James Calvert 'El Gringo]: Fatally shot in the darkened cornfield by one of Pedro Armendáriz' policemen, they don't find him and he dies later after talking to Henry Fonda. (Thanks to Brian)
- Fort Apache (1948) [Sgt. Maj. Michael O'Rourke]: One of Henry Fonda's men in the remaining platoon overrun by the Apaches in the mouth of the canyon. Shown from a distance. (Thanks to Brian)
- Tap Roots (1948) [Hoab Dabney]: Dies of blood loss while being operated on his wound (of being shot by a Confederate soldier)
- Dakota Incident (1956) [Sen. Blakeley]: Gets an arrow in his guts from one of Charles Horvath's Cheyenne's when he appeals to them to let the stranded stagecoach passengers go free. (Thanks to Brian)
- Rio Bravo (1959) [Pat Wheeler]: Shot dead from a window by one of John Russell's men as he walks down the darkened street. (Note: Ward did not participate in his “death” scene, a double/stand-in was used). (Thanks to Brian)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.