Walton Goggins (1971 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Humanoids from the Deep (1996) [Rod]: Killed in an explosion on his boat after his cigarette falls out of his mouth and lands on some chemicals which cause his boat to explode.
- The Crow: Salvation (2000) [Detective Stan Roberts]: Impaled through the chest with a metal pipe when an undead Eric Mabius throws it at him (his body is later seen when the building he's in explodes).
- House of 1000 Corpses (2003) [Deputy Steve Naish]: Shot in the head by Bill Moseley in the backyard; shown from a far distance after an extremely long, silent pause of Bill holding the gun to Walton's head.
- Miracle at St. Anna (2008) [Captain Nokes]: Killed in an explosion, along with Tory Kittles, when German soldiers blow up their jeep.
- Predators (2010) [Stans]: Skull and spine torn out by The Berserker Predator (Brian Steele), in addition to stabbing him in the head.
- G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013) [Warden Nigel James]: Shot in the head by Luke Bracey, on top of being injured in an explosion triggered by Ray Stevenson.
- Machete Kills (2013) [El Camaleón 1]: Shot to death by Billy Blair and his gang when they believe Walton is trying to sneak into the United States. (This is a role played by Goggins, Cuba Gooding Jr., Lady Gaga and Antonio Banderas after him through the course of the film - Antonio plays the role in the death scene, but his voice is dubbed by Walton.)
- The Hateful Eight (2015) [Sherrif Chris Mannix]: Presumably dies of blood loss (off-screen) after being shot by Tim Roth earlier; the film ends with him lying next to the also likely mortally wounded Samuel L. Jackson.
- Maze Runner: The Death Cure (2018) [Lawrence]: Sacrifices himself by blowing up the city walls in order to allow his band of rebels to enter.
- Tomb Raider (2018) [Mathias Vogel]: Dies when Alicia Vikander forces the infected finger of Himiko down Walton's throat at the end of a fight, causing him to become fatally diseased, before kicking him into a pit filled with corpses.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- In the Heat of the Night: A Frenzied Affair (1992) [Garth Watkins]: Commits suicide by shooting himself under the chin with a shotgun in a cemetery, while Anne-Marie Johnson looks on in horror.
- The Shield: Family Meeting (2008) [Detective Shane Vendrell]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head in his bathroom.
- Six: Endgame (2017) and Six: Critical (2018) [Richard 'Rip' Taggart]: Mortally shot several times in the chest by Kristin Lane on Dominic Adams’s order in the episode Endgame Walton’s death occurs in the episode Critical.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.