Walton Goggins (1971 - )
- Humanoids from the Deep (1996) [Rod]: Killed in an explosion on his boat after his cigarette falls out of his mouth and lands on some chemicals which cause his boat to explode.
- The Crow: Salvation (2000) [Detective Stan Roberts]: Impaled through the chest with a metal pipe when an undead Eric Mabius throws it at him (his body is later seen when the building he's in explodes).
- House of 1000 Corpses (2003) [Deputy Steve Naish]: Shot in the head by Bill Moseley in the backyard; shown from a far distance after an extremely long, silent pause of Bill holding the gun to Walton's head.
- Miracle at St. Anna (2008) [Captain Nokes]: Killed in an explosion, along with Tory Kittles, when German soldiers blow up their jeep.
- Predators (2010) [Stans]: Skull and spine torn out by The Berserker Predator (Brian Steele), in addition to stabbing him in the head.
- G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013) [Warden Nigel James]: Shot in the head by Luke Bracey, on top of being injured in an explosion triggered by Ray Stevenson.
- Machete Kills (2013) [El Camaleón 1]: Shot to death by Billy Blair and his gang when they believe Walton is trying to sneak into the United States. (This is a role played by Goggins, Cuba Gooding Jr., Lady Gaga and Antonio Banderas after him through the course of the film - Antonio plays the role in the death scene, but his voice is dubbed by Walton.)
- The Hateful Eight (2015) [Sherrif Chris Mannix]: Presumably dies of blood loss (off-screen) after being shot by Tim Roth earlier; the film ends with him lying next to the also likely mortally wounded Samuel L. Jackson.
- Maze Runner: The Death Cure (2018) [Lawrence]: Sacrifices himself by blowing up the city walls in order to allow his band of rebels to enter.
- Tomb Raider (2018) [Mathias Vogel]: Dies when Alicia Vikander forces the infected finger of Himiko down Walton's throat at the end of a fight, causing him to become fatally diseased, before kicking him into a pit filled with corpses.
- In the Heat of the Night: A Frenzied Affair (1992) [Garth Watkins]: Commits suicide by shooting himself under the chin with a shotgun in a cemetery, while Anne-Marie Johnson looks on in horror.
- The Shield: Family Meeting (2008) [Detective Shane Vendrell]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head in his bathroom.
- Six: Endgame (2017) and Six: Critical (2018) [Richard 'Rip' Taggart]: Mortally shot several times in the chest by Kristin Lane on Dominic Adams’s order in the episode Endgame Walton’s death occurs in the episode Critical.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.