Walter Pidgeon (1897 - 1984)
- Dark Command (1940) [William 'Will' Cantrell]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with John Wayne.
- Blossoms in the Dust (1941) [Samuel 'Sam' Gladney]: Dies of an unspecified illness, with Greer Garson by his bedside.
- Madame Curie (1943) [Pierre Curie]: Accidentally hit by a horse drawn carriage. (I haven't seen this movie, but I'm familiar with the historic facts, and I've read some IMDB user reviews mentioning that the movie covers Curie's death.)
- Forbidden Planet (1956) [Dr. Edward Morbius]: Killed by the strain when he confronts the invisible physical embodiment of his own subconscious; he dies shortly afterwards, after warning Anne Francis and Leslie Nielsen that the planet will soon explode. (Thanks to Mac)
- Two-Minute Warning (1976) [The Pickpocket]: Shot by Warren Miller in the theatrical version. (The TV version completely omits his death.)
- The F.B.I.: The Executioners: Part 2 (1967) [Leo Roland]: Shot to death by Robert Drivas.
- Ellery Queen: The Adventure of the Disappearing Dagger (1976) [Hamilton Drew]: Stabbed to death by Mel Ferrer. (Thanks to Davy)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.