Cobra Kai Season 4 - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Walter Matthau (1920 - 2000)
- The Kentuckian (1955) [Stan Bodine]: Killed, in scene but out of sight, by Douglas Spencer who knocks him down and hits him with his rifle butt. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Indian Fighter (1955) [Wes Todd]: Shot in the back with a flaming arrow by Indians while he tries to escape, after Kirk Douglas hands Walter over to them. (Thanks to Brian)
- King Creole (1958) [Maxie Fields]: Shot to death (we don't see where he's hit) when his gun goes off during a struggle with Jack Grinnage on a pier. His body is shown floating in the water afterwards.
- Charade (1963) [Carson Dyle a.k.a. 'Mr. Bartholomew]: Falls down to his death in a theatre when Cary Grant opens a trapdoor beneath him, just as Walter is about to shoot Audrey Hepburn
- Mirage (1965) [Ted Caselle]: Strangled (off-screen) with a telephone cord in his office; his body is shown afterwards when Gregory Peck discovers him. (Thanks to Mac)
- Hanging Up (2000) [Lou Mozell]: Dies in the hospital after slipping into a coma. (Thanks to Mathew)
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents: A Very Moral Theft (1960) [Harry Wade]: Killed (off-screen) by a loan shark; we only see Betty Field learning about his death.
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents: Cop for a Day (1961) [Phil]: Shot to death by his accomplice (Glenn Cannon), who had mistaken him for a policeman. (Thanks to Mac)
- Mr. Carol Grace.
- Father of Charles Matthau.