Wallace Beery (1885 - 1949)
Film Deaths Edit
- Ashes of Vengeance (1923) [Duc de Tours]: Killed in a duel with Conway Tearle.
- The Big House (1930) [Machine-Gun Butch Schmidt]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Chester Morris during a prison riot; he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Chester.
- Hell Divers (1931) [Windy Riker]: Dies in a plane crash.
- The Champ (1931) [Andy 'Champ' Purcell]: Dies of a heart attack shortly after a boxing match, with his son (Jackie Cooper) by his side in his dressing room. (see also Jon Voight in the 1979 remake)
- Viva Villa (1934) [Pancho Villa]: Shot repeatedly by Donald Cook and two other assassins firing from a window while Wallace is on the sidewalk below; he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Stuart Erwin.
Notable Connections Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.