Waco (2018 TV Mini-series)Director(s): John Erick Dowdle and Dennie Gordon
The dramatized exploration of the 51-day 1993 standoff between the FBI, ATF and David Koresh's (Taylor Kitsch) religious faction, the Branch Davidians, in Waco, Texas, that culminated in a fatal fire. It investigates the tragedy before and during the standoff, from a variety of viewpoints of those most personally associated with the two sides of the dispute.
- On October 9, 2017, it was announced that following reports of sexual abuse allegations against producer Harvey Weinstein, his name would be removed from the series' credits as would The Weinstein Company as well.
- The miniseries received a mixed response from critics who praised the performances and tension, but criticized the show's sympathetic approach to Branch Davidian leader David Koresh.
- The real Gary Noesner (Michael Shannon) and David Thibodeau (Rory Culkin) have cameo appearances towards the end of the final episode.
- Braden Anderson [Peter Gent]
- Demore Barnes [Wayne Martin]
- Steffen Garcia [Neal Vaega]
- Duncan Joiner [Cyrus Koresh]
- Samuel Kamphuis [Sammy Weaver]
- Taylor Kitsch [David Koresh]
- Kenneth Miller [Mike Schroeder]
- Paul Sparks [Steve Schneider]
- J.B. Tuttle [Davey Jones]
- Andy Umberger [Perry Jones]