Virginia Gregg (1916 - 1986)
- Psycho (1960) [Norma Bates]: Provides the voice of Mrs. Bates (sharing voice-acting duties with Jeanette Nolan), who was poisoned by her son (Anthony Perkins) several years before the story begins; she only manifests as a voice in Anthony's imagination. (Virginia reprised the voice-role in the sequels Psycho II and Psycho III.)
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents: Don't Come Back Alive (1955) [Mildred Partridge]: Bludgeoned to death with a figurine by her husband (Sidney Blackmer) when she tries to back out of their insurance fraud scheme.
- Thriller: Mr. George (1961) [Edna Leggett]: Falls to her death down a staircase, when she trips on a wire that the ghost (voiced by Les Tremayne) had pulled taut, while Virginia is trying to kill Gina Gillespie.
- Mannix: The Color of Murder (1971) [Jenny Loman]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Diane Keaton. Her body is shown when Mike Connors discovers her.
- Ex-Mrs. Jaime Del Valle (producer).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.