Vinessa Shaw (1976 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- The Weight of Water (2000) [Anethe Christenson]: Hit on the head with an axe by Sarah Polley outside the farmhouse; Sarah then drags her body into the house. Her body is shown afterwards (along with Katrin Cartlidge's) when Anders W. Berthelsen discovers them at the beginning of the movie; the murder itself is finally shown in a flashback towards the end. (There is also a black & white sequence during Sarah's testimony, depicting the murders as being committed by Ciaran Hinds.) (Thanks to Palepoli)
- The Hills Have Eyes (2006) [Lynn]: Shot in the head (off-camera) by Robert Joy after she stabs him in the leg with a screwdriver; she dies shortly after Aaron Stafford rushes into the trailer. (Thanks to Robert, Nick, Traveling Man, and Eric)
- Stag Night (2008) [Brita]: Mortally wound with a spear by one of the "Tunnel rats". She dies in Kip Pardue´s arms.
Deaths in TelevisionEdit
- Fallen Angels: The Quiet Room (1993) [Jeannie Streeter]: Neck accidentally snapped (off-screen) during a struggle with Bonnie Bedelia in the interrogation room. Nothing is known of the struggle; we only hear Bonnie telling Joe Mantegna about the incident afterwards. Her body is later shown in the morgue when Bonnie and Joe go to fill out the paperwork.
- Ray Donovan: The Captain (2014) [Kate McPherson]: Shot in the chest first, then in the head off-camera (to ensure she's dead,even though she looked instantly dead after the chest shot) by Steven Bauer in her living room.
- Daughter of Susan Damante
- Sister of Natalie Shaw
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.