Vincnet Cassel (1966 - )
- La Haine (Hate) (1995) [Vinz]: Accidentally shot in the head by a police officer. (Thanks to Jenny, Nilescu, and Arben)
- Guest House Paradiso (1999) [Gino Bolognese]: Falls to his death when all the hotel guests vomit on him simultaneously, knocking him through the window. (Played for comic effect.) (Thanks to ND)
- Brotherhood of the Wolf (Le Pacte des loups) (2001) [Jean-Francois de Morangias]: Throat slit with his own sword at the end of a fight with Samuel Le Bihan; Monica Bellucci then stabs him to make sure he's dead. (Thanks to Patrick)
- The Reckoning (Morality Play) (2003) [Lord de Guise]: Killed by a mob of angry peasants. (Thanks to Arben)
- Derailed (2005) [Philippe LaRoche]: Stabbed in the stomach by Clive Owen with a shank in the prison laundry room. (Thanks to Eric)
- Sheitan (2006) [Joseph]: Run over by a car, driven by Ladj Ly.
- Mesrine Part 2: Public Enemy No. 1 (2008) [Jacques Mesrine]: Shot repeatedly by police while Vincent is sitting in his car at a red light. (Thanks to Arben)
- The Monk (Le Moine) (2011) [Capucin Ambrosio]: Dies of dehydration in the desert.
- Trance (2013) [Franck]: Shot in the head by James McAvoy in a dream sequence. He survives the film in reality.
- La Belle et la Bête (2014) [Beast]: Stabbed in the heart by Eduardo Noriega while talking to Léa Seydoux.
- Partisan (2015) [Gregori]: Possibly shot (off-screen) by his son (Jeremy Chabriel) while Jeremy holds his baby brother (Levi Watts); the film cuts to black with Jeremy training the gun on him, leaving his death up to interpretation.
- Son of Jean-Pierre Cassel
- Half-brother of Cecile Cassel
- Mr. Monica Bellucci
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.