Vince Edwards (1928 - 1996)
- The Killing (1956) [Val Cannon]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Elisha Cook Jr. in the gang's hideout.
- Ride Out For Revenge (1957) [Chief Lillte Wolf]: Shot in the chest at point blank range by Richard Shannon as he runs, knife in hand, to attack him and Lloyd Bridges . He kills Richard as he falls on to him. (Thanks to Brian)
- Murder by Contract (1958) [Claude]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with police when he tries to escape.
- The Desperados (1969) [David Galt]: Falls to his death, along with his father (Jack Palance), when they struggle at the edge of a cliff. (Thanks to Zoran)
- Return to Horror High (1987) [Richard Birnbaum]: Dissected alive by the masked killer. (Thanks to Michael)
- Cellar Dweller (1988) [Norman Meshelski]: Mauled to death by a monster that comes to life from Debrah Farentino's drawing; he later comes back to life from another of Debrah's drawings, but is burned to death when Debrah sets fire to the drawing in an attempt to destroy the monster. (Thanks to Michael)
- The Fear (1995) [Uncle Pete]: Shot in the mouth (off-camera) by the wooden statue (Erick Weiss) when it turns his own gun against him; we hear the shot after the scene cuts to the exterior of the house as Eddie Bowz and Heather Medway run away.
- The Carol Burnett Show: Episode 2.17 (1969) [Robert Barrington]: Hit by a car (off-camera) when he goes to pay the taxi driver; we only hear the crash as Carol Burnett looks out the window. (Played for comic effect.)
- Greatest Heroes of the Bible: Tower of Babel (1979) [Amathar]: Struck by lightning from God's wrath.
- Tales from the Darkside: It All Comes out in the Wash (1985) [Henry Gropper]: Commits suicide by jumping from a building. (Thanks to Michael)
- Ex-husband of Kathy Kersh.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.