Victor Maddern (1926 - 1993)
- A Hill In Korea (Hell In Korea) (1956) [Pte Lindop]: Crushed to death by a stone pillar when allied planes bomb the hilltop temple unaware the British patrol are there. (Thanks to Brian)
- Blood Of The Vampire (1958) [Carl]: Shot by one of the prison guards as he pulls the lever to release the guard dogs into the yard so they can attack Donald Wolfit. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Siege Of Pinchgut (Four Desperate Men) (1959) [Bert]: Shot from long distance by a police marksman as he carries a shell for the artillery gun. (Thanks to Brian)
- Circus Of Fear (Psycho-Circus) (1966) [Mason]: Killed by a knife thrown into his back by Eddi Arent. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Lost Continent (1968) [Mate]: A possible death as he is one of the crew who sail away from the stricken ship in the lifeboat. Not seen again, so ambiguous. (Thanks to Brian)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.