Veronica Lazar (1938 - 2014)
- Last Tango in Paris (Ultimo tango a Parigi) (1972) [Rosa]: Commits suicide by slashing her wrists (off-screen). Her body is shown lying in her coffin as Marlon Brando sits beside her and talks to her before the funeral.
- Inferno (1980) [The Nurse/Mater Tenebrarum]: Dies after the building she is in burns down causing debris to crush her.
- The Beyond (E tu vivrai nel terrore - L'aldida; Seven Doors of Death) (1981) [Martha]: Impaled through the back of the head and through the eye when a zombie pushes her head against a nail in the wall.
- Wife of Adolfo Celi (widowed)
- Mother of Leonardo Celi (director) and Alessandra Celi
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.