Uma Thurman (1970 - )
- Pulp Fiction (1994) [Mia Wallace]: Possibly temporary clinically dead after she sniffs up heroin, she is then revived when John Travolta injects adrenalin into her heart. (I don't know if this'll count as a 'temporary death scene' but it'll be listed in case).
- Batman & Robin (1997) [Dr. Pamela Isley/Poison Ivy]: After Arnold Schwarzenegger finds out that she tried to kill his wife (from a recorded tape George Clooney plays), he encounters her in Arkham Asylum and promises to make her life "a living Hell", hinting at that he'll torment and even might kill her (her fate is ambiguous, but it'll be listed just in case.)
- The Avengers (1998) [Emma Peel]: Playing a dual role as both the genuine "Mrs. Peel" and her evil clone, the clone is killed in an explosion (along with Fiona Shaw) when their zeppelin collides with Big Ben. (Thanks to Dick Hertz)
- Les Miserables (1998) [Fantine]: Dies of tuberculosis in bed, while Geoffrey Rush is trying to arrest Liam Neeson.
- Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief (2010) [Medusa]: Decapitated by Logan Lerman; her severed head is later used as a weapon. (Thanks to Warren and Tommy)
- The House That Jack Built (2018) [Lady 1]: Killed by Matt Dillon, who hits her several times in the face with a car jack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.