Udo Kier (1944 - )
- Andy Warhol's Frankenstein (1973) (Flesh for Frankenstein) [Baron Frankenstein]: Impaled through the back and liver with a spear by Srdjan Zelenovic on top of having his hand cut off in the gate; he dies after making a final speech to the captive Joe Dallesandro.
- Andy Warhol's Dracula (Blood for Dracula) (1974) [Count Dracula]: Stabbed in the chest with a wooden stake by Joe Dallesandro, after Joe chops off Udo's arms and legs. Milena Vukotic then throws herself onto the stake to join Udo in death.
- 100 Jahre Adolf Hitler – Die letzte Stunde im Führerbunker (1989) [Adolf Hitler]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head in the bunker.
- Johnny Mnemonic (1995) [Ralfi]: Flogged/slashed to death causing a part of his body to be severed with a "laser whip" by Denis Akiyama.
- Prince Valiant (1997) [Sligon]: Impaled through the back on the sword Excalibur when he's knocked into it at the end of a struggle with Thomas Kretschmann; Thomas then pulls the sword out of Udo's body while drawing it out of the stone floor.
- Modern Vampires (1998) (Revenant) [Vincent]: Stabbed in the chest with a wooden stake by Gabriel Casseus, acting on Rod Steiger's instructions. His severed head is shown afterwards when the other vampires discover it.
- Blade (1998) [Vampire Elder Dragonetti]: Burned to death by sunlight, after Stephen Dorff tears out Udo's fangs and leaves him in the sun to die.
- End of Days (1999) [Dr. Abel]: Head smashed when Gabriel Byrne punches him in the face, driving his fist completely through Udo's head.
- Shadow of the Vampire (2000) [Albin Grau]: Neck snapped by Willem Dafoe when Udo trying to stab Willem with a stake, as John Malkovich films it during a fight with Dafoe, Udo and Cary Elwes. His body is later seen slumped by a bed as John talks to his dead body.
- Critical Mass (2000) [Samson]: Killed when he drives his truck off the cliff while pushing a prison bus.
- FearDotCom (2002) [Polidori]: Hit by a subway train when he runs in front of it after being lured onto the tracks by Gesine Cukrowski's ghost. (Thanks to ND)
- Love Object (2003) [Radley]: Bludgeoned to death and dismembered by Desmond Harrington.
- Dracula 3000 (2004) [Captain Varna]: Dies off-screen after sealing himself in the control room to escape the vampires, several years before the story begins; his mummified body is shown when the salvage crew discovers him, and the living Udo is only seen in video recordings from his log. (T
- Pray for Morning (2006) [Edouard Leopold Edu]: Ceases to exist after Robert F. Lyons is prayed to destroy him after being stabbed in the back by Dennis Flanagan while trying to kill Jessica Stroup with its power.
- The Mother of Tears (La Terza madre; The Third Mother) (2007) [Father Johannes]: Stabbed and hacked to death by Barbara Mautino.
- Far Cry (2008) [Dr. Lucas Krieger]: Possibly killed (off-screen) by the "super-soldiers"; we last see Udo standing on the dock after discovering that his escape boat has been taken, while a super-soldier approaches him. Although his fate appears open-ended in the film itself, director Uwe Boll remarks on the US DVD's commentary: "So Udo is dead now."
- Melancholia (2011) [Wedding Planner]: Killed, along with everybody else in the world, when the planet Melancholia collides with Earth.
- Iron Sky (2012) [Wolfgang Kortzfleisch]: Shot multiple times with a machine gun by Peta Sergeant, punched on the forehead by Götz Otto. His death is however not certain as he is confirmed to make a return in Iron Sky: The Coming Race. Whether it is his actual appearance or a flashback is not confirmed.
- Brawl in Cell Block 99 (2017) [Placid Man]: Shot in the chest and then the head by Marc Blucas as him and Tobee Paik attempt to drive away from Marc and Jennifer Carpenter.
- Masters of Horror: Cigarette Burns (2005) [Bellinger]: Commits suicide by disemboweling himself and running his intestines through a film projector, after being driven mad by the cursed film.
- The Borgias: A Sacred Vow (2011) [Pope Innocent VIII]: Dies of old age in his bed surrounded by his clergy members.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
Video Game DeathsEdit
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 (2000) [Yuri]: During the game's Soviet campaign, Udo is revealed to be a traitor in the second-to-last mission, and he physically dies in the Kremlin when the player destroys the building. Udo survives in the game's Allied campaign.
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge (2001) [Yuri]: In the conclusion of the game's Soviet campaign, Udo is eaten by a T-Rex after the Soviets overload his time-machine in order to send him to prehistoric times. Udo lives in captivity in the game's Allied campaign.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.