Tutte Lemkow (1918 - 1991)
Film Deaths Edit
- Stranglers of Bombay (1959) [Ram Das]: Strangled by David Spenser.
- Ben-Hur (1959)
- Guns Of Darkness (1962) [Gabriel's cousin]: Shot in the back by John Carson as he runs as a diversion so that David Niven and Leslie Caron can get away with badly wounded David Opatoshu. (Thanks to Brian)
- A Shot in the Dark (1964) [Kazak Dancer]: poisoned by Herbert Lom (while herbert was trying to kill Peter Sellers).
- The Intelligence Men (1965) [Seedy SCHLECHT Agent): Killed off-camera after he enters the cinema and sits in the seat vacated by Eric Morecambe, who returns to find Tutte with a knife in his back. Killed in error, presumably by George Pastell whom we see enter the cinema. (Played in a humorous manner)
- Masquerade (1965) [Paviot]: Shot by Bill Fraser as he is about to throw a knife at him.
- The Wrong Box (1966) [Strangler]: Killed in a train crash: his body is partially shown sticking out of the wreckage afterwards. (Played for comic effect).
- Inspector Clouseau (1968) [Frenchy Lebec]: Shot by Alan Arkin.
- Theatre of Blood (1973) [Meths Drinker]: Burned alive along with the rest of the meths drinkers when Vincent Price sets fire to the theatre.
- Mata Hari (1985) [Ybarra]: Stabbed in the back (off-screen) by an assassin in his shop: he staggers through the curtain and collapses onto his counter shortly after Sylvia Kristel comes to see him.
- Doctor Who: Marco Polo (1964) [Kuiju]: Tries to run off but is accidentally killed by one of Paul Carson's men.
- Doctor Who: The Myth Makers (1965) [Cyclops]: Attempts to flee, but killed by an arrow shot by one of the guards.
- The Avengers: Legacy of Death (1968) [Gorky]:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.