Tuesday Weld (1943 - )
- A Safe Place (1971) [Susan a.k.a Noah]: Possibly commits suicide by poison or overdose in the bathtub. We see her drinking in the bath and appearing to fall asleep, intercut with shots of Philip Proctor looking up at the sky and calling her name (she had earlier told him that she believed she could fly as a child). This would seem to indicate suicide, but the movie's non-linear/symbolic nature makes it difficult to be certain.
- Feeling Minnesota (1996) [Nora Clayton]: Dies of a heart attack (off-camera) at the wedding of her son (Vincent D'Onofrio); her body is shown afterwards when her other son (Keanu Reeves) hears the commotion and rushes over.
- The Dick Powell Theatre: Run Till It's Dark (1962) [Stacy Palmer]: Dies in the arms of Fabian Forte, from injuries sustained in a car crash after she takes his E-Type Jaguar for a joyride. (Thanks to Brian)
- Cimarron Strip: Heller (1968) [Heller]: Reportedly shot in the back when she runs in front of Stuart Whitman and takes the bullet for him; she dies in Stuart's arms shortly afterwards. (Thanks to Anonymous)
- Ex-Mrs. Dudley Moore
- Ex-Mrs. Pinchas Zukerman (violinist)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.