Trevor Howard (1913 - 1988)
- The Way To The Stars (Johnny In The Clouds) (1945) [Squadron Leader Carter]: Killed off screen in a bombing raid. We find out when Michael Redgrave tells Basil Radford "the C/O bought it today". (Thanks to Brian)
- Run for the Sun (1956) [Browne]: "Shot" in the stomach when Richard Widmark places a bullet in the doorway and detonates it by hitting it with a rock.
- The Key (1958) [Captain Chris Ford]: A tug boat captain, he is killed offscreen. Kieron Moore tells William Holden the boat was strafed by a German fighter and Trevor was hit, the impact knocking him overboard. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Last Remake of Beau Geste (1977) [Sir. Hector Geste]: After spending most of the film on his deathbed (following a particularly strenuous off-screen sexual encounter with Ann-Margret), he finally dies of shock when his son (Michael York) thousands of miles away announces that he doesn't care about his family's good name. (Played for comedic effect, obviously.)
- Superman (1978) [First Elder]: Killed in an explosion (along with the rest of the planet's population) when Krypton explodes.
- The Sea Wolves: The Charge of the Calcutta Light Horse (1980) [Jack Cartwright]: Stabbed in the stomach by Barbara Kellerman after he catches her snooping in Roger Moore's room.
- The Count of Monte-Cristo (1975 TV) [Abbe Faria]: Dies of illness/exhaustion in prison. (Thanks to Johan)
- Mr. Helen Cherry.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.