Trevor Bardette (1902 - 1977)
- Dark Command (1940) [Mr. Hale]: Shot to death by Roy Rogers during an argument in the barbershop
- The Westerner (1940) [Shad Wilkins]: Hung by Walter Brennan after Trevor accidentally shoots a steer. (Thanks to Brian)
- Dick Tracy, Detective (Dick Tracy; Splitface) (1945) [Professor Linwood J. Starling]: Throat slit by Mike Mazurki in Trevor's home.
- Dick Tracy vs. Cueball (1946) [Lester Abbott]: Strangled by Dick Wessel in Trevor's stateroom on the ship; we only see their shadows on the wall during the murder.
- The Man from the Alamo (1953) [Davy Crockett]: Killed by Mexican forces during the assault on the Alamo.
- Destry (1954) [Sheriff Joe Bailey]: Shot in the back as he leaves Lyle Bettger's gambling room. (Later dialogue indicates he was shot by George Wallace but when he is arrested he says it was Bettger) (Thanks to Brian)
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Startled Stallion (1959) [John Brant]: Bludgeoned to death (off-screen) with a tire iron by Paul Richards. His body is shown afterwards when Patricia Hardy discovers him by a horse.
- Wagon Train: The Antone Rose Story (1963) [Henry Ludlow]: Dies from a complication of ailments after he staggers into the woods and passes out causing him to catch a fever. He dies in bed in his wagon talking to his daughter (Judi Meredith).
- Wagon Train: The Lily Legend Story (1963) [Sheriff Lund]: Dies from a heart attack after receiving a superficial gunshot wound from Susan Oliver when she disarms him as he was escorting her to the next town to be hanged. He dies after getting word from Denny Miller and Frank McGrath that they would take Susan to the town.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.