The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Treat Williams (1951 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Hair (1979) [George Bergrer]: Killed in combat (off-screen) in Vietnam, after he goes in John Savage's place. (Thanks to Randy, Annik and Dan)
- Dead Heat (1988) [Roger Mortis]: Killed in a decompression chamber; he is then brought back to life as a zombie. Since the process only lasts a short while before the body rapidly decomposes, the film ends with him and Joe Piscopo (who is also a zombie) walking off to disintegrate shortly after the movie stops.
- Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead (1995) [Critical Bill]: Shot in the chest by the mortally-wounded Steve Buscemi, just as Treat is about to finish him off. (Thanks to Tal)
- Mulholland Falls (1996) [Colonel Nathan Fitzgerald]: Falls out of an airplane at the end of a struggle with Nick Nolte.
- The Phantom (1996) [Xander Drax]: Disintegrated/incinerated when Billy Zane reverses an energy beam back towards Treat. (Thanks to Zack, Derek and ND)
- Deadfall (2012) [Becker]: Shot by Eric Bana as his sister (Olivia Wilde) and Treat’s daughter (Kate Mara) look on in shock (although he is still alive as the story ends it’s established his condition is critical, so I'm not sure if this counts as a death scene or not so I thought I'd list this just in case)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Tales from the Crypt: None but the Lonely Heart (1992) [Howard Prince]: Devoured by the zombies of all his past victims in the crypt. (Thanks to ND and Andrew)
- Parallel Lives (1994; TV movie) [Peter Barnum]: Killed by an unknown assailant, who stages it to look like an accident.
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: Spiraling Down (2011)[Jake Stanton]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the heart while Andre Braugher, Beth Chamberlin, Mariska Hargitay, and Danny Pino try to talk him out of it.
- Chicago Fire: All the Proof (2018) [Benny Severide]: Died in off-screen a cause of a stroke.
Noteworthy Connections[edit | edit source]
- Husband of Pam Van Sant.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.