Tony Lo Bianco (1936 - )
- The Honeymoon Killers (The Lonely Hearts Killers) (1970) [Raymond Fernandez]: Executed (off-screen) by electric chair (a matter of historic record). His execution was reported in a block of on-screen text at the end of the movie.
- The French Connection (1971) [Salvatore 'Sal' Boca]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with police during his escape attempt. (Thanks to Robert)
- City Heat (1984) [Leon Call]: Killed in car explosion, after Burt Reynolds gives him a briefcase with a bomb inside. (Thanks to Robert)
- The Juror (1996) [Louie Boffano]: Killed in an explosion when Alec Baldwin detonates a bomb in a briefcase Tony is holding while in a car as his son (Michael Rispoli) looks on in shock.
- Let Me Call You Sweetheart (1997) [Dr. Charles Smith]: Shot to death by Colin Fox. (Thanks to Brian).
- Mafia! (Jane Austen's Mafia!) (1998) [Cesar Marzoni]: Decapitated when an assassin disguised as a showgirl kicks his head off. (Played for comic effect.)
- Endangered Species (2003) [Capt. Tanzini]: Shot several times in the chest by the alien (Saulis Siparis).
- Murder, She Wrote: Proof in the Pudding (1994) [Paul Avoncino]: Shot to death by Liza Snyder in his limousine; the murder is shown again in a flashback later on.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.