Toni Collette (1972 - )
- Krampus (2015) [Sarah Engel]: Dragged underground by an unseen monster that is under the snow while her son (Emjay Anthony) and niece (Lolo Owen) look on helplessly. (She is seen alive at the end of the film, but it is ambiguous whether she is deceased or that she is stuck in purgatory when it is shown that she is in one of numerous snow globes of families that Krampus has claimed over the years.)
- Miss You Already (2015) [Milly]: Dies of a brain tumour (after the cancer in her breasts spreads to her brain and eyes) in her sleep; Drew Barrymore wakes up at Toni's bedside to find she's passed away, and her body is seen again when her husband (Dominic Cooper) comes in to discover her, then again as he cries over her while lying beside her.
- xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) [Jane Marke]: Falls to her death when Donnie Yen deploys a parachute wrapped around her foot that ejects her from a cargo plane.
- Hereditary (2018) [Annie Graham]: Commits suicide by decapitating herself with a wire as her son (Alex Wolff) watches in horror. Her headless body is shown at the end of the film inside of the tree house.
- Velvet Buzzsaw (2019) [Gretchen]: Bleeds to death after her arm is ripped off by a sculpture that she has inserted it into, which has become possessed by the spirit of Alan Mandell. Later she appears as Jake Gyllenhaal's hallucination.
- I'm Thinking of Ending Things (2020) [Mother]: Dies (off-screen) from old age/illness, with her son (Jesse Plemons) by her bedside. She later appears in the movie climax during a musical segment from Jesse Plemons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.