Tomoro Taguchi (1957 - )
- Shinjuku Triad War (Shinjuku kuroshakai: Chaina mafia sensô) (1995) [Wang]: Stabbed in the throat by Kippei Shîna.
- Non-Stop (Dangan ranna) (1996) [Yasuda] The film ends right before he turns on his lighter as gas has completely gone uncheck in the rooom, possibly blowing himself up.
- Unlucky Monkey (Anrakkî monkî) (1998) [Miyata, Killer]: Accidentally kills himself when he falls to the floor setting off his gun and blowing away he genitials.
- Ley Lines (Nihon kuroshakai) (1999) [Chan]: Shot in the stomach and dies while sitting in the back seat of the car.
- Taboo (Gohatto) (1999) [Samurai Tojiro Yuzawa]: Sliced open with a sword in an ambush by Ryûhei Matsuda.
- Gantz: Perfect Answer (2011) [Kouta Nakamura]: Stabbed to death. He is later brought back to life at the end of the film.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.