Tommy Lee Jones (1946 - )
- Eliza's Horoscope (1975) [Tommy Lee]: Shot to death by police while attempting to detonate a bridge.
- The Eyes of Laura Mars (1978) [John Neville]: Killed by Faye Dunaway (as Jones challenges her to shoot him before he stabs her). (Thanks to Mal)
- The Package (1989) [Thomas Boyette]: Shot repeatedly in a shootout with Gene Hackman when Jones turns to point his gun at Gene just as he is about to commit an assassination.
- Under Siege (1992) [William "Bill" Strannix]: Stabbed in the head (having had his right eye gouged out) by Steven Seagal, who then slams his head into a console screen, electrocuting him in the process at the end of a fight. (Thanks to Mathew, Larry and Nilescu)
- Heaven & Earth (1993) [Steve Butler]: Commits suicide (off-sceen).
- Blown Away (1994) [Ryan Gaerity]: Killed in an explosion when his hideout blows up after a fight with Jeff Bridges. (Thanks to Mathew and Nilescu)
- Cobb (1994) [Ty Cobb]: Dies of old age/natural causes.
- Natural Born Killers (1994) [Warden Dwight McClusky]: Decapitated (off-screen) by prisoners during a riot. In the original version, we only saw the prisoners closing in on him; in the Director's Cut, there is a shot of his severed head on a spike afterwards. (Thanks to Mathew, George and Nilescu)
- Batman Forever (1995) [Two-Face/Harvey Dent]: Impaled on a bed of spikes underwater after falling to his death when Val Kilmer throws a large number of coins in the air as a distraction. (Thanks to Mathew, George, Nilescu and Jason)
- Small Soldiers (1998) [Major Chip Hazard]: Providing the voice of a sentient action figure, he is electrocuted/short-circuited by a power line, creating an electro-magnetic pulse that deactivates the other action figures. (Thanks to Mathew)
- Space Cowboys (2000) [William "Hawk" Hawkins]: Killed when he sacrifices himself by detonating a bomb on the satellite, in order to prevent it from colliding with Earth; his body is shown on the lunar surface afterwards. (Thanks to Mathew, Adam and Nilescu)
- The Missing (2003) [Samuel Jones/Chaa-duu-ba-its-iidan]: Falls to his death when he tackles Eric Schweig and they both plunge off the cliff; his body is shown lying on the ground afterwards (then again being wrapped up on a horse as his granddaughter, Jenna Boyd cries over him). (Thanks to Emily, Mathew, Fortza and Nilescu) (Also important to note that there are 3 other extended and alternate versions of his death scene in the deleted scenes section of the DVD.)
- Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) [Colonel Chester Phillips]: Dies (off-screen), of old age/natural causes, at some point between the 1940s storyline and the present-day scenes; his death is later confirmed in the sequel Captain America: The Winter Soldier. (Thanks to Dignan and Tommy)
- Men in Black 3 (2012) [Agent K]: Erased from existence when Jemaine Clement kills Tommy's younger self (Josh Brolin) in the past; he is brought back after Will Smith goes back in time and prevents Josh's death. (Thanks to Dignan and Tommy)
- Jason Bourne (2016) [Robert Dewey]: Shot to death by Alicia Vikander as Tommy is about to shoot Matt Damon.
- The Amazing Howard Hughes (1977 TV) [Howard Hughes]: Dies of kidney failure. (Thanks to Mathew)
- The Executioner's Song (1982 TV) [Gary Gilmore]: Executed by the firing squad. (I haven't seen this, but I'm familiar with the historic facts.)
- April Morning (1988 TV) [Moses Cooper]: Shot by the British army during the war. His body is shown later on his bed when his son (Chad Lowe) goes to pay his final respect.
Video Game DeathsEdit
- Small Soldiers (1998) [Major Chip Hazard]: Killed by Gregg Berger.
- Cousin of Boxcar Willie (singer).
- Ex-Mr. Kate Lardner.
- Mr. Dawn Jones (camera operator).
- Father of Austin Leonard Jones and Victoria Jones.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.