Tommy Lee Jones (1946 - )
- Eliza's Horoscope (1975) [Tommy Lee]: Shot to death by police while attempting to detonate a bridge.
- The Eyes of Laura Mars (1978) [John Neville]: Killed by Faye Dunaway (as Jones challenges her to shoot him before he stabs her). (Thanks to Mal)
- The Package (1989) [Thomas Boyette]: Shot repeatedly in a shootout with Gene Hackman when Jones turns to point his gun at Gene just as he is about to commit an assassination.
- Under Siege (1992) [William "Bill" Strannix]: Stabbed in the head (having had his right eye gouged out) by Steven Seagal, who then slams his head into a console screen, electrocuting him in the process at the end of a fight. (Thanks to Mathew, Larry and Nilescu)
- Heaven & Earth (1993) [Steve Butler]: Commits suicide (off-sceen).
- Blown Away (1994) [Ryan Gaerity]: Killed in an explosion when his hideout blows up after a fight with Jeff Bridges. (Thanks to Mathew and Nilescu)
- Cobb (1994) [Ty Cobb]: Dies of old age/natural causes.
- Natural Born Killers (1994) [Warden Dwight McClusky]: Decapitated (off-screen) by prisoners during a riot. In the original version, we only saw the prisoners closing in on him; in the Director's Cut, there is a shot of his severed head on a spike afterwards. (Thanks to Mathew, George and Nilescu)
- Batman Forever (1995) [Two-Face/Harvey Dent]: Impaled on a bed of spikes underwater after falling to his death when Val Kilmer throws a large number of coins in the air as a distraction. (Thanks to Mathew, George, Nilescu and Jason)
- Small Soldiers (1998) [Major Chip Hazard]: Providing the voice of a sentient action figure, he is electrocuted/short-circuited by a power line, creating an electro-magnetic pulse that deactivates the other action figures. (Thanks to Mathew)
- Space Cowboys (2000) [William "Hawk" Hawkins]: Killed when he sacrifices himself by detonating a bomb on the satellite, in order to prevent it from colliding with Earth; his body is shown on the lunar surface afterwards. (Thanks to Mathew, Adam and Nilescu)
- The Missing (2003) [Samuel Jones/Chaa-duu-ba-its-iidan]: Falls to his death when he tackles Eric Schweig and they both plunge off the cliff; his body is shown lying on the ground afterwards (then again being wrapped up on a horse as his granddaughter, Jenna Boyd cries over him). (Thanks to Emily, Mathew, Fortza and Nilescu) (Also important to note that there are 3 other extended and alternate versions of his death scene in the deleted scenes section of the DVD.)
- Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) [Colonel Chester Phillips]: Dies (off-screen), of old age/natural causes, at some point between the 1940s storyline and the present-day scenes; his death is later confirmed in the sequel Captain America: The Winter Soldier. (Thanks to Dignan and Tommy)
- Men in Black 3 (2012) [Agent K]: Erased from existence when Jemaine Clement kills Tommy's younger self (Josh Brolin) in the past; he is brought back after Will Smith goes back in time and prevents Josh's death. (Thanks to Dignan and Tommy)
- Jason Bourne (2016) [Robert Dewey]: Shot to death by Alicia Vikander as Tommy is about to shoot Matt Damon.
- Ad Astra (2019) [Clifford McBride]: Dies of suffocation off-screen after he throws himself into deep space as Brad Pitt tries to save him. We last seen Tommy when he floats off into the distance after begging Brad to let him go.
- The Amazing Howard Hughes (1977 TV) [Howard Hughes]: Dies of kidney failure. (Thanks to Mathew)
- The Executioner's Song (1982 TV) [Gary Gilmore]: Executed by the firing squad. (I haven't seen this, but I'm familiar with the historic facts.)
- April Morning (1988 TV) [Moses Cooper]: Shot by the British army during the war. His body is shown later on his bed when his son (Chad Lowe) goes to pay his final respect.
Video Game DeathsEdit
- Small Soldiers (1998) [Major Chip Hazard]: Killed by Gregg Berger.
- Cousin of Boxcar Willie (singer).
- Ex-Mr. Kate Lardner.
- Mr. Dawn Jones (camera operator).
- Father of Austin Leonard Jones and Victoria Jones.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.