Tomas Milian (1933 - 2017)
- The Ugly Ones (El Precio du un hombre) (1966) [Jose Gomez] Shot to death by Richard Wyler.
- Death Sentence (Sentenza di morte) (1968) [Albino]: Shot to death by Robin Clarke in a churchyard. (Thanks to Andrea)
- The Conspiracy of Torture (Beatrice Cenci) (1969) [Olimpo Calvetti] Tortured to death.
- Blood and Guns (Tepepa) (1970) [Jesus Maria Moran a.k.a. Tepepa]: Stabbed in the chest with a scalpel by John Steiner, after John treats Tomas' gunshot wound from having been shot by Orson Welles.
- Almost Human (Milano odia: la polizia non puo sparare; The Kidnap of Mary Lou) (1974) [Giulio Sacchi]: Shot several times in the chest by Henry Silva in the street. (Thanks to Alessio)
- Four of the Apocalypse (I Quattro dell'apocalisse) (1975) [Chaco]: Shot in the chest by Fabio Testi, after Fabio first slashes Tomas' face with a straight razor. (Thanks to Alessio)
- Silent Action (La Polizia accusa, il servizio segreto uccide; Chopper Squad) (1975) [Captain Sperli]: Shot repeatedly by Michele Gammino and the other police in the street. (Thanks to Andrea)
- Folle à tuer (1975) [Thompson]: Machine-gunned in the back by cops after Tomas hit a cop with his car.
- Rome Armed to the Teeth (Roma a mano armata; The Tough Ones) (1976) [Vincenzo Moretto]: Shot in the chest by Maurizio Merli as Tomas tries to escape after killing Giampiero Albertini.
- The Cynic, the Rat & the Fist (Il Cinico, l'infame, il violento) (1977) [Luigi "Chinaman" Maietto]: Shot to death by Maurizio Merli through the windshield of a car. (Thanks to Andrea)
- Brothers Till We Die (La Banda del gobbo) (1978) [Vincenzo Marazzi/Francesco Marazzi]: Playing a dual role, "Vincenzo" is killed in a car accident when his car falls off a bridge. ("Francesco" survives the movie.) (Thanks to Alessio)
- Cat Chaser (1989) [Andres DeBoya]: Shot to death (along with Tony Bolano) by Charles Durning, after Charles forces them to strip and get into a shower. (Nudity alert: Full frontal and rear)
- Traffic (2000) [General Arturo Salazar]: Injected with a heroin needle which causes him to die of an overdose.
- Murder, She Wrote: Day of the Dead (1992) [Enrico Montejano]: Shot in the chest by James Coburn in the street; his body is shown afterwards when Angela Lansbury arrives at the commotion, and the murder is shown in a flashback later on.
- Oz (1997) [Prisoner #43A515, Ricardo Alvarez]: Dies (off-screen) of Alzheimer's Disease; he last appears in the episode To Your Health, and his death is mentioned in the second season. (Thanks to Robert)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.